William F. Hagee
Bayou Vista, TX *7563
Summary of Achievements
• Planned, directed, and managed DOD projects in Middle East and Former Soviet Union
Under Defense Special Weapons Agency.
• Ensured that objectives were accomplished in accordance with outlined priorities and
• Analyzed results of operations to discover more efficient ways to utilize resources and
Upgrade existing policies for better efficiency.
• Coordinated the successful simultaneous development of several projects.
• Delegated responsibilities and designed time schedules for multinational work force
• Negotiated government contracts that ensured quality and profit.
• Reviewed project status reports during each operational phase.
• Prepared weekly project status reports for AFCEE, USACE, and USMC.
Security Clearance: Secret
State department Contract work
Power Generation supervisor 2004 – 2012
Responsible for design, build, installation, and maintenance of Power plants and spot generation in Iraq and Afghanistan, which included 3 32 Mw power plants and over 1000 standalone generators up to 1.2 Mw. All maintenance to include troubleshooting mechanical and electrical systems, OEM maintenance, repair of electrical and mechanical systems, and total rebuild. Installation of ATS as well as synchronization of units.
Sunbelt Rentals, Texas City, Texas
Maintenance Supervisor, 2003 – 2004
Responsible for scheduling of mechanics, ordering of all parts, QA/QC of repair work on aerial lifts, heavy dirt equipment, power generators, and daily interface with clients in petroleum and chemical refinery setting.
Holt Caterpillar, San Antonio, Texas
Senior Field Supervisor, 1998-2001
Responsible for scheduling and supervision of field mechanics on pipe laying equipment in Canada, United States and South America.
Bechtel Corporation Ukraine and Kazakhstan – State Department contract
Assistant Superintendent/Heavy Equipment Maintenance Supervisor, 1996 – 1998
Responsible for government contract compliance through DSWA (Defense Special Weapons Agency) and Former Soviet Army in destruction of ICBM Missiles under Salt II (Cooperative Threat Reduction) treaty guidelines.
Boise State University – 1986
FG Wilson power generation certification.
English (Native), Spanish (Good), Russian (Fair)