JOHN C. BINNS
Stateline, NV ***49
US Financial, LLC/Partner
Carson City, NV 5/02-present
Job duties are to write real estate loans throughout the state of Nevada, develop and maintain business relationships with Realtors, Financial Advisors and contractors, also develop new marketing campaigns and manage/train loan advisors.
Benchmark Lending Group/Mortgage Banker
Santa Rosa, CA 10/01-5/02
Job duties were to write real estate loans throughout the state of California, develop business relationships with financial advisors, realtors and contractors.
• Top producer for 1st quarter of 2002 in gross dollar volume.
• Completed “Evaluating the Self-Employed Borrower” class for Cash flow analysis.
Green Point Mortgage Corp./Mortgage Consultant
Novato, CA 10/99-10/01
Consult and write mortgage loan’s nationwide in 48 states. Maintain business relationships with national realtors, developers and real-estate investors.
• Currently ranked in the top 2% for units closed and gross dollar volume.
• Ranked top producer for March and July year 2000.
• Top producer from Internet based marketing sources; Lendingtree.com, E-loan.com and Greenpoint.com.
• Completed 4-week loan officer school with high marks.
GTE Wireless Corp./Account Executive
Northern CA, 4/98-10/99
Develop and maintain corporate accounts ranging from 2-150 lines for cellular and data products.
• Maintained 100-250% of quota.
• Ranked #1 and #2 in California for last 4 quarters.
• Completed 2-week training on Professional Sales Skills.
Memory Chips, Inc./Account Executive
Novato, CA 4/97-4/98
Developed and maintained business accounts for small to large software
companies for the following services: CD-ROM replication, CDR duplication,
package component printing, DVD, floppy disk duplication and assembly.
• Primary Accounts: 3COM, US Robotics, IOMEGA Systems, Access Software,
Sybase Inc, Levi-Strauss & Co, Sonic Solutions, BMG/BSI.
• Maintained 90-100% of quota since start date.
• Ranked #2 in CD-ROM sales.
• Acknowledged by CEO for outstanding business relationships with primary
AccountMate Software Corp./Business Development Specialist
Mill Valley, CA 2/95-3/97
National software sales including Canada and Malaysia.
New Product Line sales to value added resellers, distributers;wholesalers,
Developed and consulted on specialty software products.
Attended and presented in national trade shows and conferences.
• Maintained 85-120% of quota each quarter.
• Maintained the number 2-3 spots for sales within 1st year.
• Tripled sales in territory within 1st year. Awarded bonus for achievement.
American Equity Mortgage & Finance Co./Sales Director
Mill Valley, CA 3/91-2/95
Designed a sales team for financial research and consultation.
Organized and directed in-house sales force in comparative market analysis
resulting in contribution of 80% of 90 million dollars corporate annual sales.
• Maintained monthly forecasted sales.
• Maintained number 1-2 spots for sales.
• Hit bonus level every quarter.
CLC Institute of San Francisco, 1991
Computer Systems Analysis and Programming
San Francisco State University, 1987-1989
Finance, Marketing and Computer Science
Santa Rosa Junior College, 1984-1987
General Business Skills
• Extensive written and verbal skills.
• Strong analytical and planning skills.
• Strong presentation and supervision skills.
• Self-motivator and team player.
• Telecommunications: Cellular and Wireless Data products.
• Extensive Computer skills: Windows XP, Microsoft Office, most contact managers.
• Strong Internet skills.
• Technical level is above user level for both Hardware & Software.