Lithonia, GA 30058
1. Energetic and Friendly Professional who gives 100%
2. Easily established rapport with managers, staff and customers.
3. Can work independently or in a team environment.
4. Excellent problem-solving, project management, decision making and time management skills.
5. Excellent computer skills that include Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and the internet.
6. Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills.
7. Ability to multi-task without missing deadlines.
8. Self directed and Motivated.
Objective: A challenging position with a growing company
Home Lending Solutions Corporation Fayetteville, Ga.
Loan Officer 08/2006 to Present
* Prepared applications.
* Gathered Details.
* Verified Income and Credit.
* Submitted Data Collected To Lending Institutions.
Bellsouth Work Management Center Atlanta, GA
Administrative Secretary 03/2000 to 11/2001
* Managed scheduling for 50+ employees.
* Maintained vacation for 50 + employees.
* Processed Management's Vouchers.
* Typed reports and letters for engineers and 2nd
* Maintained cellular bills for the department.
* Assigned company vehicles as needed to engineers.
* Obtained Security badges and clearance for 50+
* Prepared memorandums for Upper Management.
* Planned conferences and charity functions.
* Directed the preparation and filing of corporate
* Structured and maintained Scheduling for 50+
Bellsouth – Consumer Service Dept. Atlanta, GA
Office Assistant 06/1998 to 03/2000
* Monitored Service Reps calls and time away from
* Input Service Orders.
* Maintained and ordered supplies.
* Successfully handled the payment of the
Department’s vouchers and bills.
* Handled Customer complaints.
* Managed Time Reporting.
* Typed letters and maintained proprietary files.
* Planned Retirement Parties and other company
Bellsouth – Corporate Accounts Atlanta, GA
Administrative Reports Clerk 04/1987 to 05/1994
* Time Reporting for Managers, Service Reps and Clerks.
* Handled Billing.
* Typed Service Orders.
* Processed Vouchers.
* Provided 2nd level Managerial support.
* Handled all clerical duties for 2nd Level Management.
* Maintained attendance reports for Management and
* Monitored vacation time for all employees.
* Handled paperwork for grievances by
* Assigned service orders escalation to
* Maintained mailroom.
* Handled all equipment repairs.
* Facilitator for meetings.
* Maintained Reports for Managers and Service
* Relieved for Management in their absence.
GEICO Macon, GA
Education: Southwest Macon, GA
High School Diploma
Macon Vocational Tech Macon, GA
References: Available upon request