****-**** ********** ** ********-Omaha B.S. Lincoln, NE
Business Administration / Marketing
****-**** ****ordia Lutheran College Seward, NE
- Work well in Team environment
- Detail Oriented, Dependable
- Am able to express ideas effectively
- Dynamic leader and team builder, consistently motivating others toward success
- Easy to get along with, and work well under pressure
- Bilingual in Mandarin and Cantonese
Experience: 2008 Live ABC
• Assist in editing monthly magazine / teaching materials
• Train new teachers
• Teach elementary students
2007-2008 Han Al Academy / American School Guatemala City, Guatemala
• Prepare lesson plans
• Taught elementary, junior and high school students
• TOEFL / SAT classes
2005-2007 Tsai Hsin High School Taipei, Taiwan
• Prepare / write curriculum
• Teach Jr. and Sr. high school students
• Conduct weekly meetings
• General Administration duties
2001-2005 Via Technology Taipei, Taiwan
•Develop new marketing materials for upcoming trade shows
•Maintain current client/sales representatives
•Attend Expo/trade shows worldwide
•Update information on the website
•Prepare / present product presentations
2000-2001 Actual Living English (ALE) Kaohsuing, Taiwan
Crew Manager / Trainer
• Hire new crew
• Train new crew
• Teach adult conversational English
• Planning, locating venues and negotiate prices with vendors for upcoming events
• Conduct monthly crew meetings, organizer meeting, and bi-monthly crew manager meetings
• Oversee all monthly activities and scheduling issues
• Administration: write monthly newsletter, pay schedule, crew review, and arrange any additional training for crewmembers.
1997-1998 Wells Fargo Bank Of Texas, N.A Austin, TX
Personal Banker/ Trainer
• Process and close Personal / Home Equity loans.
• Provide detail services to account holders, Problem solving / Retention.
• Financial Advisor/ Assist customers in meeting financial goals.
• Was promoted to Regional Trainer and in charge of all training seminars, recruitment process, and development of training materials.
• Designed and led seven monthly training sessions, including broker education and product knowledge seminars, sales strategy and training
• Assisted in researching and the development of new training materials and sales techniques.
• Reported directly to the area marketing manager of the region
1994-1997 AT&T Wireless Services Austin, TX
Team Lead/ Platform Trainer
• Provided customer service to account holders
• Act as a Supervisor in solving customers issues
• Problem solving and conflict resolution
• Trained new hires and consistently reached 94 percent figure for students graduating.
• Developed new training techniques by cutting the original training time into half, helping the company saved over $250,000.00 for the year.
• Participated in projects assigned by the Project Manager which included:
- Presented new marketing ideas to company Directors and Managers
- Trained the call center with the role out of Personal Network phase one and two.