JOHN SALVAN KHATTYAN
Contact No: 91-937*******.
Passport no: INDIA (J7112847)
I am an IT professional with a proven experience in Systems and Network Engineering, Design, Support, and Installations. Dedicated & responsible solution-minded team player with effective communication skills.
Operating Systems: Win 2000/XP /Win 7/Win 2003
Networking: LAN/WAN design and architecture, TCP/IP, Ethernet.
Applications/Tools: MS Office, Remedy, Email Applications, Remote Desktop, Run advertise program, Symantec Packaging Studio Tool
Pursuing for MCTIP
Total 5+ Years of experience in IT Industry.
WORK EXPERIENCE - (Total IT experience – 5 Year )
Currently working with Mphasis An HP Company as Specialization Senior Infrastructure from August, 2011 .
1. Supporting clients across the globe.
2. Working on ITIL v3 as incident management.
3. Supporting basic troubleshooting for Windows server 2003.
4. Providing full support to client OS viz. Windows xp and Windows 7.
5. Providing support to various application software.
6. Providing support to exchange mail server through outlook 2007.
7. Installation of sap application. Resetting users and Admin’s AD password
8. Installation & Troubleshooting of Customized operating system like Windows XP, SOE (Standard Operating System).
9. Granting access to shared folders on network drives.
10. Configured Network Printers on File and Print Server.
11. Followed IMAC forms processes.
12. Creating and managing user accounts.
13. Reimage OS for user via phone call or via network.
14. All desktop related issue.
15. Troubleshooting VDI related issue.
16. New software deployments.
17. Deployments of various software updates.
18. Currently working as Floor tech lead.
19. Work on escalation incidents.
20. Supports for 20 member team for technical issues.
21. Providing support for blackberry BES5 system.
22. Manage blackberry password reset
23. Manage blackberry OS up gradation
24. Troubleshoot blackberry mail sync issue.
2) VDA info solutions pvt ltd, pune (17 April 30 July)
Technical support engineer
Worked as technical support executive for client side persistent system pvt ltd hinjwadi pune.
1. Worked for data center for pune location.
2. Troubleshooting network and desktop related issue.
3. Installation and troubleshooting various types of software’s.
4. Working for core IT department
5. Reimage os like xp, w2k3, win7 and Linux
6. Support for basic troubleshoots for Mac os.
7. Support user via phone and web tickets using remedy ticket system.
8. Support for network and data center.
9. Pushing AV updates from server to desktops/ laptops.
10. Managed Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS Server & Enterprise Antivirus Solution using centralize management tools.
11. Setup and Troubleshooting of VC (Video Conferencing between locations)
12. Providing end to end IT solutions including hardware, software & services. Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
13. Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
14. Works with Help Desk and Network Operations staff as appropriate to determine and resolve problems received from clients.
15. Manage day-to-day operational activity for the entire IT infrastructure.
16. Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, computer conferencing systems, application servers, and administrative systems.
17. Software deployment through Symantec Packaging Studio Tool and run advertise program.
18. Worked for team as software and updates deployments.
19. Daily check reports for un updates antivirus and software.
20. Maintain all records of software and antivirus updated via BMC software.
Ventura India Ltd, Pune (JAN 2010 – 16 April )
Desktop Engineer and Server Engineer
Placed as Technical Support Executive (Desktop), remotely resolving all the software related issues of Windows Operating System, printers, anti viruses, emails clients.
Roles & Responsibility:
1. Technical Escalation Handling.
2. Floor supervision and management.
3. Training on Remote Access tools (Bomgar and Logmeinrescue).
4. Supporting issues related to operating systems like Windows XP, Vista and Win 7 (includes set up and troubleshooting).
5. Supporting Home Networking issue (wireless and wired) on Windows based computers with Hubs, Switches, Home Routers, Wireless Adapters, Print Servers and Gaming Consoles (including set up and troubleshooting).
6. Setup and troubleshooting of different email clients (outlook express, various versions of office outlook, Mozilla thunderbird).
7. Third Party (not included with operating system) software and program installation and troubleshooting.
8. Troubleshooting infection related issues (Virus, Spyware, Trojan horse).
9. Reimage windows os
Arithmetic system & software pvt ltd (April 2007 – Jan 2010)
Worked As Senior Technical Support Engineer Arithmetic Systems & Technologies Pvt. Ltd. from 10th April 2007 to 20 January 2010 for Desktop Support & System Administration and Networking.
o Residential Engineer in omega promoters Pvt. Ltd Company. I m handling the network of all the pc & laptop with wireless LAN. From January 2009 to December 2010
Resident ional Engineer cum Location In charge in Nashik, pune. Handling
networking, pc (collector office and government polytechnic nashik.
o Worked with Dell Authorized Service Centre from august 2008 to January 2009 as customer
o Support Egg. (With completed certification of DCSE from TVSE authorized service provider for dell)
Roles & Responsibility:
• Installation of any Operating System with Service Pack.
• Configuration of Outlook, creating PST and troubleshooting.
• Making Imaging with Ghost server.
• Installing MS-office 2000/2003/2007 with Service Pack.
• Installation of Win zip, Acrobat Reader all kinds of software.
• Installation of any Anti-Virus and Updating.
• Installation of Desktop Printer and Network Printer (DeskJet and Laser printer).
• Installation of all kind of Hardware Device.
• Assembling of PC
• Cyber cafe Setup, Small Office Setup and Troubleshooting
• Connecting PC with Hub and Switch.
I have good technical skills and experience in the following areas:
• Client Server Networking
• Troubleshooting and Fault Finding.
• Diagnosis fault
• Installations of Win2000 & 2003 Server
• User Administration. (Security Level.)
• Installation of Linux
• 2 years experience of handling win2k3 server in omega pvt ltd.
My Job Profile:
• Installation and Maintenance of personal computers with variety of Operating Systems, networking
• Handling Maharashtra region with following the valued clients of the company are All Govt. Polytechnics and Engineering Colleges All Govt. Sectors Collector ate.
• Installation, Maintenance and Trouble-shooting
• Handling of Client Server Networking
S. S. C. from Maharashtra Board with 57% mar/2002
H. S. C. in Commerce from Maharashtra Board with 50% Feb 2005
B.com from University of Pune with 2nd class. Oct/2011
Successfully completed A+, N+, C.C.N.A certification from IIHT Camp.
Assembling and Dissembling of desktop, laptop
Troubleshooting of desktop, network problem
Complete Installation of Windows and Linux Operating System
Diploma in Information Technology from Sun Computer Institute Warje - Malwadi.
Successfully completed DCSE certification from TVSE Chennai.
Date of birth: 29.03.1986