**** ***** ****** ********** *****, CA 92649
Objective: To obtain a position with Discover Home Loans where I can utilize my administrative and analytical skills and acquire new abilities.
• More than 5 years experience in an office environment.
• Able to relate well to the public, very personable and good on the telephone.
• Diplomatic, tactful, creative, discreet, flexible, resourceful, dependable, well-organized, friendly, emotionally mature and professional.
• Strong ability to work effectively with multiple supervisors.
• Capable and practiced in handling complex and multifaceted tasks.
• Extremely knowledgeable with clerical tasks and time management.
• Well-versed in Windows, Microsoft Office, desktop publishing, and database management.
Radiant Smiles Dentistry – Downey, CA
Office Assistant – Part Time 5/12 to Present
• Have patient complete paper work and enter all pertinent patient information into practice management software, acquire the necessary signatures
• Verified insurance eligibility and frequencies per patient or family
• Set up recurring automatic payments for patients
• Entered the breakdown of benefits per employer
• Confirmed next day's appointments and next week's recalls scheduled 6 month in advance
• Get mail, enter and scan payments and referral documents
• Made sure waiting room is neat and tidy
• Compiled end of day packet with deposit information
• Send out statements and recall postcards on the 1st of the month
Martial Law Combat Athlete Training – Whittier, CA
Owner /Fitness Instructor 3/11 to 5/12
• Recruited, training and supervising staff
• Managed budgets
• Enhanced profitability by organizing and delivering an appropriate range of fitness activities/programs and physically being part of the classes
• Kept statistical and financial records
• Maintained fitness equipment;
• Ensured compliance with health and safety legislation
• Maintained customer service standards
• Undertook administrative tasks
• Promoted and marketed the business
• Deal with questions, concerns, complaints and emergencies
DIRECTV/Latin America - Long Beach, CA
Programming Ops Scheduler 6/07 to 03/11
• Prepared daily program logs by obtaining information such as source, location and length of program
• Calculated exact length of programs and time slots available for promotional material
• Assigned promotional material to be inserted between programs with extreme attention to detail
• Created and issued weekly computerized program schedule
• Verified correctness of programs and issues program; scheduled changes and/or additions as needed
• Coordinated computer operations in regard to program scheduling; determine problems with system and conferred with data processing personnel to resolve
• Responded to inquiries and complaints from viewers in regard to program scheduling verbally and/or in writing
• Maintained program logging or other operational procedures as new regulations or technology requires
Innovative Appraisals - Montebello, CA
Executive Assistant 2/2000 to 6/07
• Researched tax records, flood maps and multiple listings for the appraiser
• Filed all reports and correspondence
• Sustained all monthly spreadsheets of income for billing purposes
• Scheduled all appointments for appraisals and maintain calendar with appointments
• Updated daily status sheets for banks
• Responsible for all phone communication with borrower, agents and banks
• Maintenance of client database
• Created flyers, brochures and correspondence as a marketing tool
Western Mutual Funding – Downey, CA
Loan Processor/Loan Agent 9/98 to 2/2000
• Gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing.
• Input proper loan information into the system for processing.
• Responsible for ensuring that all loan documentation is complete accurate verified and complies with company policy.
• Verified loan documents including income credit appraisal and title insurance ultimately preparing application for submittal to underwriting.
• Reviewed file documentation and make sure all items needed are requested.
• Order and coordinate loan documents.
• Met crucial deadlines requested. Perform any additional duties/activities assigned by management.
South Gate Senior High School - Graduate
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson & Notary Public