Summary of Qualifications:-
• Experienced in an Product engineering/manufacturing industry, Gujarat Otofilt & Ingersoll Rand (India) Limited.
• Adept and experienced in solving variety of engineering problems using Finite Element Methods.
• Proficient to Structural Design and Analysis, using different engineering software like Pro-E, Solid Works and ANSYS.
• Successfully completed the designing course of Pro-E at PTC authorized center.
• Self motivated, enthusiastic learner, multi tasking, creative thinking, work in group, capable of producing quality and productive work.
Gujarat Otofilt Feb 2010 to July 2010
• Involved major activities of Production Planning of all kinds of Filters.
• Works with priority filter order from production planner and responsible for on time delivery.
• Responsible for quality and efficient production of require product.
• Responsible for testing and dispatch of a product.
• Works with Quality control in identifying and resolving quality related issues.
• Responsible for ensuring all filters drawings, codes, procedures and safety.
• Daily attends production planning meetings and discuss material shortages and material visibility.
Ingersoll Rand (India) Limited July 2009 to Jan 2010
• Involved in major activities of Manufacturing of air compressors.
• Review original design of products and made changes based on request of product management team.
• Developed design changes and coordinates implementation with product management, SIOP team.
• Worked in different projects as a co-lead product design, implementation and validation.
• Perform hands-on field and plan inspections supporting customers and manufacturing.
• Helped production and design team for any troubleshooting in the production process.
• Responsible for research and development of numerous production/ planning development technologies.
• Master of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, May2012
The University of Texas, Arlington (GPA: 3.92/4.0)
• Bachelor of Technology, Mechatronics Engineering May 2009
Ganpat University, Gujarat, India (GPA: 3.5/4.0)
Academic and Industrial Projects:-
Structural Analysis of Composite Material: Spring 2012
• Modeled composite plate using Ansys Mechanical APDL 13.0.
• Obtain extension twisting coupling results by analytic as well as finite element methods.
• Compared results of analysis of different stacking sequence laminate.
Design and Analysis: Spring 2011
• Designed automobile crank using Pro-E and analyzed using Ansys Mechanical APDL and Ansys Workbench.
• Obtain deflection and stress distribution in crank/pedal shaft using different materials under different loading
• Condition and Compared results of analysis.
Thermal Enhancement of 3-D package using Thermal Vias: Fall 2011
• Designed 3-D package with different numbers of TSVs using Pro-E.
• Coordinated analyzed TSV using ANSYS Icepack 13.0.
Design and Analysis of Reciprocating Air Compressor: Fall 2009
• Designed different components of air compressors using Pro- E.
• Learned which factors made larger difference on pressure drop.
• Coordinately calculated maximum pressure and maximum torque of air compressor.
• Find out percentage error between predicted and actual pressure of air compressor.
Value Stream Mapping & Lean Six Sigma: Spring 2009
• Developed software by which entire inventory system can be managed.
• The system can serve various purposes such as to purchase items, to find availability of an item and to make invoices for customers.
• Tools/ Software: Manufacturing Pro.
• C, C++, Mat lab, Mathematica, Pro/E, CATIA, Auto- CAD, Ansys Mechanical APDL, Ansys Workbench, MS Office 07-10
• Design: Finite Element Methods, Advanced Finite Element Methods, Fundamentals of Composites, Computer Aided Design, Design of Machine Elements, Machine Tool Design, Industrial Drafting and Design Packaging, Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
• Thermal: Thermal Conduction, Electronic Packaging, Computational Techniques of Electronic Packaging, Convection Heat Transfer, Thermal Engineering.
• Others: Control System Components, Digital Image Processing, Gas Dynamics, Production Technology, Robotics, Fluid Mechanics, Hydraulic and Pneumatic, Analytical Engineering Methods.
I am willing to relocate.