LAILA A. MOORE
Cheswick, PA 15024 **********@*****.***
OBJECTIVE To obtain a position with opportunities for advancement where I can utilize my skills, education, and experience to fulfill the needs of customers, while exceeding company expectations.
EDUCATION University of Pittsburgh, Bachelors of Science Aug 2002- Apr 2006
GPA in Major: 3.30
HONORS University of Pittsburgh Sigma Alpha Lambda Honors Society Sept 2002 – Apr 2006
EXPERIENCE WQED Television, Pittsburgh, PA Nov 2006 - Present
• Respond to an estimated 20-30 phone calls per hour to fill customer orders and increase revenues by selling additional items.
• Ensured accuracy of customer orders, renewed membership and properly resolved customer and volunteer issues.
• Trained Volunteers and Student Organizations on Computer system
Forms + Surfaces, Etna, PA Mar 2008-June 2008
• The main point of contact for all new leads and directed those leads to the appropriate Sales Managers, Hardware Project Sales Coordinators & Inside Sales Representatives.
• In charge of maintaining the internal Face Book for the company. Gathered photographs and biographies of new employees.
• Assembled Customer Service Drawing Packets for Elevator Installations
• Tracked inventory of Office Supplies and Post cards for Direct mailings to customers and new clients by creating Excel Spreadsheets.
• Fulfilled Administrative Duties when needed.
Qdoba Mexican Grill, Pittsburgh, PA Oct 2002– Sep 2006
• In charge of training new employees.
• Managed customer complaints and other customer service related issues.
• Opened and closed the restaurant on a daily basis and made sure that the daily earnings were counted and deposited.
• Tracked current inventory and filled out order forms for goods and supplies that were needed for daily operation.
Springwood Reception Center Jul 2001 – Dec2005
ASSISTANT EVENT COORDINATOR
• Planned and organized events (weddings, receptions, graduations, retirement parties, etc.)
• Managed the process flow of events while they were in progress.
• Extended support to other staff during various events when necessary.
INTERNSHIPS TSNOE Consulting Group, Pittsburgh, PA May 2007 – June 2007
• Coordinated special events and marketing.
• Prepared marketing distribution platform.
• Managed and coordinated tickets sales.
Qdoba Mexican Grill, Pittsburgh, PA May 2004 – Jul 2004
INTERNSHIP – MARKETING ASSISTANT
• Assisted the Marketing Director in promoting and planning the Grand Opening events of new restaurants.
• Assisted with the development of efficient advertising campaigns to increase sales for new stores and worked with print and billboard agencies.
• Participated in sales/marketing meetings to develop efficient sales/marketing strategies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with Outlook, Word, Excel.
• Ability to adapt quickly to new work environments