***** ***** ****** ***, ****** Chapel FL 33544
Cell: 813-***-**** : firstname.lastname@example.org
Seasoned professional with a passion for superior guest service, client retention and extensive experience in front office, restaurant, banquet, catering and event planning. Possess a working knowledge and comfort with fast-pace situations, demanding strong organizational and interpersonal skills on a leadership level, while meeting deadlines in a timely fashion. Confident and poised in interactions with individuals at any level.
To obtain a management position where I can maximize my supervisory skills, leadership abilities, training experience and customer service levels within my chosen career field. I am seeking a management opportunity within marketing, hospitality, food & beverage, or event planning.
Experience & Training
Management & Supervision:
• Supervising a team of 10+ associates, MOD experience, training new associates, and offering personal attention for further training.
• A natural leader, comfortable and poised in all interactions with associates, including counseling and disciplinary action.
• Experience in screening resumes, interviewing, and a great judge of character and potential; comfortable with firing process as well.
• Taking charge of an event, being present from setup to execution and comfortable leading a diverse team of individuals.
Meeting & Event Planning:
• Creative in the presentation and implementation of new ideas to prospective clients, comfortable in interactions with all clients.
• Acting as a direct liaison between the hotel and client, foreseeing every aspect of the event from beginning to end.
• Designing, organizing and coordinating meetings, seminars, exhibits, trade shows, social events, weddings and group room blocks
• Assisting clients in establishing and monitoring specific budgets to meet such ventures.
• Presentation and layout, catering and menu selection, space requirements, vendor selection and site design.
Sales & Marketing:
• Strong exposure to sales and marketing operations for F&B, event planning, advertising, product promotion and client retention.
• Planning and developing marketing efforts and materials for the sales, catering, F&B, front office and executive departments.
• Possess strong communication and analytical skills to meet client needs, ability to upsell and close sales effectively.
• Public Relations experience with representation at local bridal shows, working on the advertisement of weddings and social events.
• Ability to multi-task a demanding workload in a fast-paced environment, while keeping composure and staying organized.
• Preparing specifications sheets, such as Menu Proposals, Contracts, Banquet Event Orders and Billing Specification Sheets.
• Experience with formulating financial spreadsheets through Microsoft Excel, using extensive organization and presentation.
Customer Service & Reception:
• Very personable and constantly meeting client expectations, ensuring high satisfaction and retention.
• Comfortable in interacting with clients on all levels, acting as a direct liaison for the executive committee members.
• Have received reputable feedback for superior client service and personal treatment, also handling client concerns professionally.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – InterContinental Tampa, Tampa FL (01/2011 – Present)
FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR – St Petersburg Marriott Clearwater, St Petersburg FL (08/2010 – 01/2011)
FRONT DESK AGENT – Crowne Plaza Tampa Westshore, Tampa FL (11/2009 – 08/2010)
CASHIER & GUEST SERVICES REP – Target Corporation, Wesley Chapel FL
(11/2008 – 11/2009)
SALES & CATERING COORDINATOR – Saddlebrook Resorts Inc, Wesley Chapel FL
(01/2007 – 01/2009)
FRONT DESK AGENT & NIGHT AUDITOR – Terrace Hotel, Lakeland FL (11/2004 – 09/2006)
LEAD FRONT DESK AGENT – Saddlebrook Resort, Wesley Chapel FL (10/2003 – 09/2005)
Southeastern University – Lakeland FL
Bachelors of Science – Marketing
(01/2005 – 12/2006)
Pasco-Hernando Community College – Dade City FL
Associates in Arts – Business Administration
(08/2002 – 04/2004)
IHG (Opera) & Marriott HOS
Adobe & Photoshop
Typing Speed – 63 wpm
Notary Public – Commission Expires 5/30/15