Dallas, Tx *5252
Settlement Manager, Account Executive, Corporate Trainer, Career Services Coordinator, with over 8 years of experience in debt settlement, revenue production, networking, employee administration, supervision, counseling, outreach, crises intervention, advocacy, public relations, marketing and sales, implementation of company budget and policy, personnel maintenance and client interaction.
Present Credit Solutions.com Dallas, Tx
Debt Settlement Call Center Manager / New Hire Development
Responsible for daily operation of banking/financial call center and overseeing 96 settlement advisors, 12 supervisors and leading 5 assistant managers. Responsible for leading team towards exceeding monthly debt settlement goals of 20 million in revenue, 150 inbound and outbound calls per advisor per day, emails and documentation. Worked with various banking partners and credit card companies and assisted in creating new negotiating engines, training classes and overall information updates. Managed settlement transactions, creditor offers, transported confidential business paperwork and performed duties in the field and in the office. Ensured employee productivity was highly maintained through daily reports and weekly statistics and briefs. Conducted daily meetings with supervisors to ensure daily compliance, accurate noting, and quality level of service. Responsible for acquiring perspective business, while maintaining existing credit banking partners and account executives. Set priorities, organize procedures and create plans for weekly statistics, reports, workflow and delegation through the use of Word Perfect, Power Point and Excel. Collaborated with CEO, COO, Director and Vice President and assisted with updating settlement information, training and compliance. Responsible for daily whiteboard meetings, reiterating daily goals, marketing of new employees and keeping abreast of varying offers, credit card mergers and Federal Credit Card policies and updates. Managed and statistically tracked employee’s monthly performance through the use of excel spreadsheets and scorecard measurements. Shared various company visions by creating new settlement supervisor training and advisor refresher training programs that lead to a new company training manual and online development materials. Collaborated with management to discuss , delegate and present new mergers and acquisitions. Trained new hires and current employees on settlement system changes, credit/banking procedures and internal employee updates. Promoted “ Work hard, Play Hard” company culture and spearheaded fashion shows, team building games, distributing “goodie bags”, and monthly celebration rallies. Responsible for posting calendar information via Microsoft outlook regarding new events, final quotas for the month, training refresher courses, new and potential advisors. Manage workflow and adherence through the use of IEX, CXM and GNAV. Assisted in delivering quality service and professionalism to employees, client and banking partners. Recruit and interview potential candidates for settlement positions. Coach, develop and consistently train new hires to meet the needs of the company. Conduct Pod trainings for employees to ensure constant understanding of policy and procedure.
• Consistently exceeded monthly settlement quota, spearheaded weekly developmental plans that produced individual and team results that met or exceeded settlement goals, and dispersed representative talk time and objective reports, which lead to Manager promotion.
• Saved Credit Solutions over 23 million in revenue by creating, developing and spearheading new Settlement Audit compliance team which is responsible for quality review and research of every settlement transactions, noting, pending activities and creditor payments. Decreased company chargeback’s and refunds by over 17 million and increased settlement follow up and quality customer service by 28% within 6 weeks.
7/03 -12/05 Ingram Group General Finance Company Atlanta, Ga
Executive Financial Trainer /Business Vision Consultant
Responsible for daily functions of the finance center, including supervision of 4 trainers, 2 recruiters and 1 pod expert. Responsible for new hire orientation, leading 3 week training sessions, and organization and promotion of employee graduation. Developed 6 week Leadership In Training program geared towards internal employees interest in career pathing to management. Collaborate with new hire’s perspective managers and ensure newbie nesting, coaching and assigning new employees to various work stations. Supervised employee interaction with current and prospective clients via CXM, IEX, and quality assurance. Marketed and initiated new employees with sales backgrounds to increase potential business. Marketed to external business to business relationships, established rapport, developed plans and initiated revenue Analyzed financial strategy and ensured training was collaborative with current methodology. Responsible for overseeing final decisions pertaining to loans which, included signing approval and pre-qualification notices and dispersing disqualification and termination letters. Managed collection efforts which included contacting delinquent clients via phone and written correspondence, skip tracing, reporting delinquencies to credit bureaus. Responsible for immediate intervention of customer complaints and guest resolutions. Consistently develop business plans to increase employee productivity, sales and external customer service. Proactively monitor areas of opportunity to improve Quality Assurance and customer service by creating internal surveys and monitoring tests. Ensure immediate action and resolution on BBB complaints. Assisted in clerical duties, credit and background checks, marketing of company business, dispersing loan checks, filing, data entry, and cross sales. Ensured 5 star customer service and satisfaction provided at all times through consistent training. Manage affiliate relations including contract renewals and compliance, accounting issues, and pitch distribution of Ingram Group General Finance Company. Maintained heavy interaction with vendors and merchandisers. Performed data analysis, design and implementation of weekly development plans that produced individual and team results. Conducted daily meetings to ensure employee compliance, new financial trends, and current interest rates. Responsible for meeting scheduling and business needs of company and employees, coaching and issuing corrective counseling and quality control. Assisted with programs designed for employment readiness, facilitated training programs and designed and developed employment core curriculum. Promoted employee development and company philosophy.
12/00 -7/03 Advantage Counseling Inc. Atlanta, Ga
Georgia Department of Children and Family Services
• Serve as a liaison between Georgia Department of Children and Family Services and Advantage Counseling. Responsible for Child Protective Services training and investigations in Richmond, Gwinnett, Fulton and Bibb County. Perform random drug screens and fingerprinting, background assessments, domestic violence assessments, in home crises intervention, counseling and home evaluations. Create and maintain case file and ensure client is working towards self sufficiency, including securing employment, maintaining physician appointments and completing monthly budget.
• Function as a member of an agency treatment team composed of therapists, care coordinators, and psychiatrists to coordinate individual treatment plans, wrap around services, DSM IV diagnostic impressions, assessments, interventions, follow up and advocacy. Maintained relationships with various companies, organizations, agency’s and temporary offices to create employee referrals.
• Responsible for providing supervision, case management, and counseling services to Levels 3, 4, 5 and 6 SED, DCFS and probation male and female youth. Coordinated room assignments, transportation and court services. Worked with pregnant, parenting, non-parenting, DCFS, probation and at-risk youth. Assisted with career counseling strategies, crises intervention, interviewing tactics and behavioral skills, and domestic violence prevention training for parents in program.
• Responsible for caseload of 31 state inmates and supervision of 12 employees. Responsible for intake and orientation of inmates. Facilitate weekly stress and anger management class to reduce tension among inmates. Provide written assessments and terminal reports, and conference with drug counselor. Assist inmates with job search, resume writing, and identification of career goals. Completed daily inventory of new, current and potential employers to increase career selection for parolees. Researched various laws and policies that positively targeted inmates and agencies that hired felons. Trained, coached and investigated inmate conduct to secure and maintain positive relationships between inmates and employers.
4/97- 12/00 Towne Place Suites /Marriott New Orleans, La
Guest Services /Hospitality Supervisor
Promoted to Customer Service Supervisor and became responsible for the supervision of 12 employees, opening and closing of bed and breakfast, ensuring reservations and guest response times and sales quotas, assignment of workstation duties and scheduling staff. Responsible for 10-25 rooms, inbound calls, de-escalating irate customers, front desk duties, vendors updates, marketing, cross sales and credit transactions. Performed alphanumeric data entry, which included updating customer demographic background information via Microsoft Access Programs. Responsible for night audit, restaurant and room service quality and housekeeping products. Supervised and monitor the performance of the customer service associates and conduct timely performance reviews. Ensured rooms were cleaned in timely manner. Ensured housekeeping and bellmen were clean, professional and friendly.
Reservations/Ticket Sales Executive New Orleans, La
Handled inbound and outbound calls to prospective customers via automatic dialing system. Negotiated confirmations, acceptable payment arrangements, updated customer records via data entry system and sent required company correspondence requesting payment for overdue status. Received escalated calls from customers and ensured customer service in an efficient, effective and expedient manner. Processed information, reviewed accounts and resolved customer complaints.
Master of Arts, In Progress
Major : Career Development
Xavier University of Louisiana
Bachelor of Arts, December 2000
Major: Social Science
Minor: Career Development
Windows and Windows XP, Publisher, Microsoft Word, Quicken, Excel, Power Point, Access, 10 key by touch, Outlook, 55 wpm, PBX, Word Perfect, Access, Adobe Acrobat, Portfolio, Alphanumeric Data Entry, Workforce Management IEX, SalesLogix, CXM
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST