East Orange N.J 07017
Dear Sir or Madam:
I read in your Internet/Web Ad about the possibility of employment opportunities within your company. The opportunity presented in the description is very interesting, and I believe that my strong work experience will make me a very competitive candidate for the position mentioned.
I have worked at various companies throughout my career history for over 8 years and as you will see in my resume I have practical experience in a multitude of facets that will be of service to your company. I strive for continued excellence and I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers. My experience in Office Transportation, and the Food industries have allowed me to glean hands on experience with many facets related to the position mentioned.
My career history as been generous enough to give me experience in Management, Artisan Culinary Skills, Technology, and Administration that I feel would be of benefit to your company. My qualifications also make me well suited to the projects and job description mentioned in the description. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss a position with you at your earliest convenience. Thank you in advance for your consideration and time.
116 Prospect Street Apt 304
East Orange N.J 07017
• Ready and willing to rise to any occasion.
• Able to follow clear and direct orders while multi-tasking.
• Ability to prioritize and remain focused on the essence of an issue
• Excellent with customer support services, and a team player.
• Skilled at learning new concepts quickly while working well under pressure.
06/09-04/11 First Transit: Union, N.J
Finance Clerk and Customer Service Representative:
• Assist in counting all incoming revenues and delivering the daily deposits to the bank.
• Reconcile all expenditure reports on a daily basis for monthly billing.
• Process client files and audit employee’s files for quarterly inspection from the corporate office.
• Handles various accounting duties.
• Maintain and run the office in the finance and office managers’ absence.
07/06-06/09 Panera Bread: Paramus, NJ
Lead Artisan Baker/Pastry chef
• Prepare freshly baked artisan products daily.
• Managed all ordered bakery items and submit daily inventory reports to café Managers.
• Train all new artisan bakers and new Managers on baked products for customer satisfaction.
• Maintain a clean and organized working area after daily shift ended.
• Upkeep excellent product quality by attending monthly artisan classes and test takings.
01/09-06/09 Agape Christian Academy (P/T): Irvington, NJ
Teacher’s Aide and Part time Office Assistant
• Simplify daily lessons for children with special needs.
• Daily classroom set up and lesson preparations before the start of the day.
• Plan all classroom events and school outings with teacher.
• Handle faxing, schedule appointments, and photocopying in Main office.
• Schedule Parent teacher conferences for children progress.
• Assisted supervisor with special projects.
07/03-04/06 Orange Public Library: Orange, NJ
Librarian Assistant and Administrative Assistant
• Arrange all new books on display and file all retuned books on shelves.
• Answered incoming calls and took accurate messages.
• Issue new library cards to new applicant and work the cash register for overdue books.
• Sorted mail, faxed, and photocopied documents for service coordinators.
• Maintained office and organize the libraries archives for the city.
• Distributed incoming mail and processed outgoing mail.
June 1998 Columbia High School High School Diploma Maplewood N.J