Best Contact Cell:+923*********, firstname.lastname@example.org
A highly disciplined, energetic, dedicated Safety, HSE, QHSE, Quality,QMS professional In oil & Gas Energy Construction,Logistics,Test catering onshore offshore Project Management . site safety Inspection Audition that is goal-directed, results-oriented with strong leadership and management skills.
My strong initiative and exceptional organizational skills, combined with my ability to work well under pressure, will enable me to make a substantial contribution to any organization. A challenging environment will provide an excellent opportunity for me to best utilize my skills while contributing to the healthcare community, patients and their families. have total 13 years work experience in implementation of HSSE plan and safety audit& training, incident/accident investigation, risk assessment. NEBOSH /IOSH/certified Lead Auditor oil gas,Manufacturing,Construction,Transport,Logistics,supply chain, Food Excellent educational skills and experience. Knowledge in quality and risk management, policy and performance development. Appropriately Appling of professional, academic and wide-ranging practical experiences to lead and strategically develops HSSE MS practice by identifying and building support for innovative solutions. Cost effectively controlling of budgets and managing of projects from conception to completion within deadlines with a proactive and logical approach to challenges performing effectively within a highly pressurized working environmentd Processing Haccp 22000 .
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE In Safety-HSSE--ISO-OSAHS
Oct2010 To Till Al Mariah United Group Abu Dhabi UAE
QHSE Management Representative Learning and Training Co-ordinator.
Compliance of ISO9001:2008ISO14001:OHSAS18001:2007 Implementation
QHSE Management Review of polices meeting& Improvement,QHSE Audit. QHSE guidance and requirements for every line departments through establishment
And maintenance of Project Corporate HSE management system, policies, standards, code of practice and procedure Setting long term and annual QHSE plans and objectives
Hazard identification Risk Assessment .Organized Quality of Training,field/Projects HSE Inspection. Since May,11. (Construction Site) HSE officer RRE Project EPCI Takreer Refinery Ruwais Abu Dhabi,Internal Audit on ISO 14001 Requirements
• Awareness of OHSAS 18001 Requirementsm Manual Handling,Quality Assurance, Certified Lead Auditor – Quality Management Systems, Certified Lead Auditor – Environmental Management Systems
• Certified Lead Auditor – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
20007 to 2010 Shell Pakistan Ltd
Experience in safety inspections / assessments during construction. Prior practical work experience in office settings and field locations. possess excellent leadership qualities and interpersonal skills. an excellent communicator and be comfortable working in multinational environment in shell Pakistan to carryout management practices for minimizing potential safety risks during project execution. Proper and timely assessment of risks to health and safety, and implementation of measures and arrangements identified as necessary from the assessments. Provision of emergency procedures, safety signs, relevant protective clothing and equipment, and incident reporting to the relevant authorities. Prevention and precautions against, or adequate control of, exposure to hazardous substances, and danger from flammable, explosive, electrical, noise, radiation and manual handling risks.
• HSSE Project Officer (Field) 2002 to 2005 Shell Pakistan Ltd
Involvement in the supplier selection and audit process for HSEQ issues.• Lead/manage/support the incident investigation process where required, apply principles of root cause analysis.• Proactively promote and encourage the use of key hazard observation and risk assessment tools.• Support operations teams in client-specific HSEQ deliverables. Support the business development process with tender submission HSEQ input.• Support HSEQ in the promotion of company objectives and targets, the HSEQ plan and the promotion of a just culture and a ‘target zero’ objective.
• To monitor and support HSEQ performance within the Company on an ongoing basis and to identify any areas that may require improvement and to issue ‘actions’ through audits or other communication methods to generate improvement.
• To monitor HSEQ controls, processes and systems to ensure up to date information is available to all employees as required.
• To undertake annual audits as required by the approved standards and as documented on the Audit Plan and expectations and to raise corrective actions where non-conformance is identified.
• Participate in internal HSEQ meetings and attend as requested relevant external Client Interface Meetings, Forums and Conferences.
• Assist in the communication process to advise staff of relevant standard and legislative updates which are applicable to their work scope Crisis & Emergency Response Management- Business Continuity/Recovery plans,- Risk Assessment/management,
- Scenario Analysis & Pre-incident Planning,- Contingency Planning & Procedure Development & Testing,= Oil Spill Response & Recovery Management,- Hazardous material response(HAZMAT)- Operational Fire Fighting, Prevention & Development Training
June1999 to July 2002 Coopers & Lybrand Now Abacus Pvt Ltd HSE co-ordinator
The Project HSE Coordinator’s role & responsibilities are to establish and implement the Project HSE Management System in line with the company’s and corporate standards.
July 2002 Realization of Attitude in Defensive Driving (ROADD)
April 2004 Transport (JMS,VMS,DMS) Operations. Fleet utilization Primary &secondary Routs, ETA, Coast,
April 2004 HEMP (Hazards Effects Management Process)
Dec 2006 PTW -working at height, Hot work, Welding procedures, PPE
May 2007 ACE-1(Automotive Centre of Excellence)
Nov 2007 Fir Protection (Fire Fighting’s, Fire Alarming, Fire Equipments, Fire Emergency.
June 2008 Asia Pacific Goal Zero Certificate
Sept 2009 Product Knowledge & Handling (MSDS)
March 2010 HACCP 22000 Food Safety and Personal Hygiene
May 2011 Induction Training on Working at Heights /Confined Space/Scaffoldings.
PTW,s/Daily Inspections of Equipments /Fire Emergency First Aid/PPE
From SK Engineering/Construction RRE Project Takreer Abudhabi UAE
July 2011 ISO 9001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007,EMS 14001:2004
August2011 PTW,Working @ Heights, Confined Space, Excavation, Hot work, Cold work,
Jan 2012 Basic First Aid /CPR AED
• Proficient user of MS Office, word- excel-PowerPoint
• Email internet browsing .
• Multimedia Presentation
Fluently read write Spoke Regional Languages
1 English,Arabic, Urdu, Punjabi,Pashto,Siraiki, Hindko
1 Award from Shell (Twice) as Best Road Transport Area Executive (2006)
2 Maintain Accident Free environment Fire Fighting Drills PPE,ERS Management(2007)
3 Best Performance Award Train to Trainers/53 session 785 Trained persons (2008-2009)
4 Achieved Goal Zero Achievement Performance Certificate During 2010
Sept 1998: Masters University of Karachi
August 1994: Post-graduate Diploma (Public Administration) University of Karachi, Pakistan
July 1992: Graduation University of Karachi, Pakistan
Full Name: Mohammad Hayat Khan
Father's Name: Mohammad Anwar Khan
Date of Birth: 17 April 1972
N.I.C #: 14301-4499112-9
Marital Status: Married
Driving Licence: LTV
References will be furnished upon request.
1. Member ADCO Auxiliary Fire. 2011
2. ADCO transport Team. 2011
3. Shell Tameer.2007-2010
4. Shell Safe Driving Program
5. Takreer Incident Control Command. June 2011
6. SKEC Emergency Response .May-oct 2011
7. Mafraq ERS Oct 2010