Objective: Seeking employment with Company as a manager
Summary of Qualifications:
● 14 year managerial skills
● In-depth knowledge of federal transportation policies, regulations, and respective legislations
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● 14 years exposure to the fast paced and consistently demanding nature of the transportation work
● 22 years expertise in both communications and comprehension skills
● Proficient in MS Office, Lotus, Database, Windows XP, Rental Program ICC AS400, Qualcomm, Xata, Internet
● Keen to learn new technology
Coretrans LLC. Somerset, KY
Transportation Manager 09/2006 – 06/2011
● Recruit hourly and salary employees
● Train new hires and assign them appropriate tasks
● Implement administrative polices applying action plan
● Ensure standard operating procedures are followed
● Conduct regular vehicle inspection programs and maintain records of the observed facts
● Submit work orders to have safety issues are addressed
● Check, receive, and distribute transport related service requests per the work priorities
● Oversee daily operations in the transportation departments
● Consult with management regarding the performance of the transportation department
● Inspire, supervise, and assess work performance of employees provide feedback for enhancing work quality
● Set and achieve performance goals and objectives for the department
● Review the transportation activities and recommend changes to attain optimum efficiency and quality service
● Schedule staff to ensure workflow is covered
Super Service Somerset, KY
Dispatcher 03/2005 – 09/2006
● Assign drivers to trucks and provide accurate directions to pickup and delivery facilities
● Monitor and kept in close contact with drivers via phone and satellite
● Ensure drivers met legal requirements set by the Department of Transportation
● Assist drivers with unexpected situations such as closed loading dock, overweight loads, and any accidents
Villager Resort Burnside, KY
Office/Cleaning Manager 08/2002 – 03/2005
● Manage all front desk/guest services operations to ensure guest satisfaction
● Ensure cottages are properly cleaned and refurbished each day or as requested by guest
● Supervise employees
Don Sullivan Lexington, KY
Real Estate Agent License 03/1998
Hazard Community College Hazard, KY
Associate, Office Administration 12/1994
REFERENCES FOR RANAE TURNER
Mike Whitaker, President, Coretrans LLC., Somerset, KY (606) ***-****
Monica & Chuck Foreman, Owner, Villager Resort, Burnside, KY (606) ***-****
April Mounce, Principal, Burnside Elementary, Burnside, KY (606) ***-****
Somerset, KY - gm, csr, manager, oil, general manager, general,...
District Maintenance Manager
Nancy, KY - maintenance manager, fleet, warranty, mechanic,...
level 2 operator
Gravel Switch, KY - switch, dr, inventory, general manager, operator,...
London, KY - quality manager, rubber, fuel, continuous,...
Plant Manager Quality Control certified green belt lean six sigma
Corbin, KY - cmm, cam, plant manager, cnc, lean six, mills,...
Gravel Switch, KY - tooling, plant, injection, plant manager, fanuc,...
Sales Manager, New Business Development Manager
Columbia, KY - coating, powder, segment, chemical, refrigeration,...