Riverside, CA 92509
Objective: Seeking an Administrative position that would permit me to utilize my skills,
knowledge and work experience.
2008 - 2011 Wells Fargo Dealer Services, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Title: Data Entry Bankruptcy Specialist
• Processed all incoming Bankruptcy filings in a timely manner.
• Entered sorted data and/or information from new notices, dismissals and discharges.
• Responsible for incoming department mail relating to discharges, new
bankruptcy filings, letters of intent and proof of claim.
• Updated customer’s credit report, posted checks to various accounts.
• Handled calls from customers relating to loan payoff and payment.
• Reviewed accounts to determine appropriate action.
• Utilized USDC/Bankruptcy PACER website.
2005 - 2008 Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Corona, CA
Title: Documentation Coordinator II
• Complied with all cGMP company policies, procedures and programs.
• Reviewed batch records and associated documents for Quality Assurance.
• Met project deadlines; completed tasks in a timely and efficient manner, such as work order review, batch record correction and distribution.
• Interfaced with Managers, Purchasing and Warehouse to ensure successful
completion of the production process regarding both Batch Record and Work Order
• Maintained database for all Equipment and Room Logbooks.
• Processed inventory deductions in Manfact System.
• Data Entry for Manufacturing and Packaging company training records.
• Support services for Manufacturing Operations.
1989 - 2004 Sunkist Growers, Inc., Ontario, CA
Title: Office Services Coordinator
• Post Office Administration for company mail distribution.
• Receptionist pbx, Greeted and assisted visitors in a pleasant/professional manner.
• Maintained receipts as well as balanced company petty cash and bank deposits.
• Assisted in coordinating company functions and meetings.
• Distribution and filing of Purchase Orders; maintained office supplies.
EDUCATION: Ontario High School, Ontario, CA.