North Bend, OR *****
Objective Obtain work in the Information Technology field, specifically in system
or network administration.
Bay Area Hospital • Network, Server, and Intranet troubleshooting.
1775 Thompson Rd, • Worked with Windows XP and 7, Windows Server 2003 and 2008,
Coos Bay OR 97420 Juniper Odyssey Wireless Access Client, Symantec Altiris, Sophos
Antivirus, VMWare VCenter and Vsphere, clinical software.
Network Specialist • Desktop and Laptop support, maintenance, purchasing, and repair.
Sep 2007-March • Maintained company intranet.
• Multiple awards for customer service.
• Implemented and administered Sodexo AYR patient food ordering
system, Datasym Comm2000 TCP/IP cash register system, FSI
pharmacy order system, Sophos/Utimaco networked laptop encryption
Education • Southwestern Oregon Community College
• Associate's degree in Computer Network Design and Administration
• Coursework included desktops, laptops, servers, plus Cisco CCNA and
• Currently a student at Oregon Institute of Technology, pursuing a
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology with emphasis on
• Coursework includes Visual Basic 2008, C++, MS-SQL Management
Qualifications • Proficient in TCP/IP networking layout and construction.
• Proficient with wireless routing technologies.
• Proficient with webpage design, including HTML, CSS, and XHTML.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, LibreOffice for
maintaining technical documentation.
• Familiar with Scribus and desktop publishing standards.
• 10+ years of experience in customer relations.
• Oregon Limited Energy Class B Electrician's License.
References • Chris Williamson, Instructor, Southwestern Oregon Community
College (firstname.lastname@example.org, work phone 541-***-****, home
• Robert Adams, Director of Information Services, Bay Area Hospital
(email@example.com, work phone 541- 269-8158.)
• Jesse Williamson, Personal Friend (firstname.lastname@example.org, cell phone 541-