LEA-JANET P. TOLENTINO
To obtain a challenging position in a fast paced environment where I can have an
opportunity for growth and utilize my skills. I have the ability to work independently or with a team.
2008- Present AIS SERVICES, LLC- San Francisco, CA.
• Organize and prioritize all incoming notices or letters: such as bankruptcies, payments, disputes, paid prior, fraud and other.
• Verify and encoding checks for accounts receivable.
• Sorting and distributing mail and incoming electronic faxes.
• Completing USIS authorization release of information form.
• Responsible for mailing or all outgoing packages.
• Answer and handle/route phone calls. Responsible for Voicemail distribution
• Organize order and stock all office supplies.
• Scanning all the files to XDOC.
• Responsible for maintaining the filing for deal, accounts payable and agency folders. Create files when necessary.
• Assist Supervisor/Management in all special duties as assigned
• Responsible for efficiently multi-tasking and performing assignments and administrative duties independently.
2007- 2008 TUNNEL CENTER FOR REHABILITATION- San Francisco, California
Certified Nurse Assistant
• Under supervision, provides basic nursing assistance and assists residents with daily living activities.
• Answers signal lights and bells to determine resident's needs.
• Assist residents with their ADL.
• Take and records residents vital signs.
• Filing medical records
2002- 2006 RUSSELL'S CONVENIENCE - San Francisco, California
• Responsible for handling and balancing the cash drawer; processed customer transactions and assisting supervisor with the everyday operations as needed
• Compile merchandise delivery and receipt
• Day to day contact with customers providing them with excellent customer service.
• Maintain store supplies/Filing
• Ensure area are neat and in professional appearance.
2000-2002 KT PARK CORPORATION- San Francisco, California
• Answers phone and direct it to the manager and/or supervisor
• Process orders received by mail, telephone fax and email
• Call and verify existing customer about their monthly pass and payment.
• Manage front office area, receive mails, packages and maintain office supplies.
• Handling all payment transactions.
1997-2000 PUREGOLD DUTY FREE PHILS. INC. - Angeles City, Philippines
• Audit petty-cash, cash advance and check cashiers till boxes, analyze and balance daily transaction using company's computer and ten-key calculators.
• Administer incoming/outgoing mail, call and faxes
• Encode and posted checks
• Microsoft Office 2007- Word, Excel, Windows, Outlook, Internet Explorer
• Database Software- Latitude, WebEx-One & XDOC
• Type 45 wpm, Bilingual English/Tagalog, Ten-key by touch
• California DHS Certified Nursing Assistant
• AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers Certified
Bachelor of Science in Commerce - Banking and Finance
Graduated 1997-Centro Escolar University - Philippines
Nursing Assistant Program - Certified
Graduated June 2007-Providence Vocational School-Daly City Ca. USA
Acute Care Training Program for CNAs - Certified
Graduated August 2007-Providence Vocational School- Daly City, Ca. USA
Available upon request