Multifaceted sales manager with experience in new business development, developing and implementing sales strategies and providing staff and team leadership. Proven abilities include the development of solid customer-base and new prospects through referrals, retaining key accounts, and enhancing sales through the development of sales teams. Acknowledged for ability to drive and manage customer relationships, grow revenue and successfully launch products and drive product revenue.
Sales Experience Encompasses the Following Key Areas
• Relationship Sales • Management Reports
• Prospecting/Cold-calling • Training Sales Teams
• Follow-up/Networking • Territory Development
• Account Retention • Educating/Coaching Customers
• Tradeshows/Seminars • Market/Competitive Analysis
IRWIN HOME EQUITY, Charlotte, NC 2005 – Present
Director of Sales – Managed East Region (31 states)
Responsible for managing staff, compiling yearly budget, and overseeing sales and staff production to meet established goals.
• Provided on-going training and mentoring to management staff which resulted in an increase of accuracy in product knowledge and leadership skills.
• Reviewed daily production goals to monitor sales quotas which provided data for strategic planning and forecasting for next quarter.
• Consistently traveled with staff members to provide on-going coaching which resulted in an increase in sales and employee performance.
• Created funding forecasts consistent with corporate discretionary spending policies which resulted in a reduction in overhead costs which had a positive impact to operation costs.
• Hired, trained, and developed staff.
• Reviewed daily performance, and established territory goals for over 30 employees which increased success of sales staff by increasing division sales and creating large referral list to prospect leads.
• Through on-going training and coaching of staff maximized sales within 3 months from $8.9mm to $17.2mm.
• Worked closely with operation team to evaluate process which continually improved process flow.
• Created a team of retail FHA account executives to solicit portfolio business which increased sales in the division.
• Promoted within 8 months due to exceptional performance reviews.
DAWN PRITCHARD PAGE TWO
Area Sales Manager
Successfully hired, trained, and developed 6 account executives and managed eastern region territory. Administered various other duties including funding forecast and reviewing staff performance.
• Developed an inside sales team of 6 account executives for the Eastern region. Resulted in an increase in sales from $225k TO $5.5mm within 6 months.
• Due to outstanding success in sales increase and productivity asked to hire 6 additional account executives.
• Created new hire training program for all account executives. Trained all new account executives in the Eastern region.
GREENPOINT MORTGAGE, Charlotte, NC 2004 – 2005
Production Support Manager
Coordinated new product rollout and updated seller guide according to investor requirements. Successfully managed EPO (Early Payoff) process and delegated underwriting approval process.
• Worked with underwriters to organize and coordinate the delegated underwriting approval for correspondents that increased efficiency.
• Wrote and updated polices and procedures which enhanced employee performance.
PRITCHARD MORTGAGE, Fort Mill, SC 1999 – 2004
Business Development/Customer Relations Manager
Worked closely with business manager and assisted in all aspects of operational duties that included networking, accounting, bookkeeping, budget, inventory control, ordering supplies, payroll, benefits, HR administration, and retail (loan) sales.
• Instrumental in developing business from ground-up.
• Worked closely with customers and assisted them in all aspects of loan closing from start to finish.
• Reviewed all loan files to ensure quality and that they were compliant with government rules and regulations which resulted in successful audits by state regulators.
• Developed business by determining marketing needs and staffing appropriately.
• Developed company training manuals and created budget guidelines.
Benefit Analyst/Customer Service
Analyzed medical claims, reviewed underwriter guideline and paid accordingly. Provided excellent customer service, promoted within 2 years.
Central Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC
Attended classes in the Business Administration program
Course that provided beneficial coaching skills to improve employee performance.
Course directed at a focused six system sales strategy
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sales Force, Applicor, Calyx