DANNIE V. AGDUYENG
Kent, WA. 98031
OBJECTIVE: To Obtain an Architectural Engineering Design Position in WA.
• Architectural Certificate in CAD, 2011
• AAT Degree, 2012. Clover Park Technical College, Lakewood, WA
Architectural Drafting Washington State Energy Code Energy Calc.
AutoCAD 2011, 2012 Civil Engineering Site Plans
Cost Estimating Freehand Sketching
Engineering Statics Google Sketch Up
CSI- Construction Specification Institute Master Format.
GIS- (Geographic Information System)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• AutoCAD 2011, 2012
• Strong communication and team building skills.
• Strong construction knowledge and excellent detailing skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, Meet deadlines, and work overtime.
• Experience of construction for residential and commercial projects.
• Work effectively both individually as a team member.
• United States Postal Services, Seattle WA, 1993-1997
Mail processor, sorting mail
• Sealed Air Corporation, Kent WA, 1997-2007
Lead Machine Operator
• Four years of experience as a mail processor.
• Over ten years of experience as a lead operator.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST