Cell: 516-***-**** Email: *****.******@*****.***
AIG Investments, High Grade Corporate Research June 2007-Present
Analyst –Financials, New York, NY June 2008-Present
• Work directly with senior research analysts and traders in the Bank, Broker, REIT and Global Insurance sectors.
• Lead research analyst for the Canadian Regional/Agency/Sovereign sectors.
• Create and update financial models to analyze company’s debt profiles based on current earnings releases, potential mergers and acquisitions, and debt issuances.
• Inform traders and portfolio managers on company specific events affecting valuations.
• Attend and participate in analyst/investor conferences, quarterly earnings calls and new issue releases, using discussions with senior management to develop recommendations on credits.
Analyst - Capital Goods New York, NY June 2007-June 2008
• Work directly with senior research analysts and traders in the Metals and Mining, Railroad, Aerospace-Defense, and Capital Goods sectors.
AIG Investments, LAB Series June 2007-Present
Director, New York, NY,
• Revived the LAB (Learn About our Business) to fill a corporate-wide lack of educational programs to inform employees about other products and groups within AIG Investments.
• Organize monthly senior management presentations broadcasted globally pertaining to their specialization as well as how the current market instability has affected their products and groups.
AIG - Carbon Research Project
• Researching and calculating the correlation between the carbon markets and how energy commodities such as oil, natural gas, coal, ethanol, gasoline and weather derivatives affect price movements and volatility.
• Forecasting a perspective of the carbon markets from a short term and long term view on how economic instability will influence the markets.
Merrill Lynch Summer 2006
Summer Analyst - Global Foreign Exchange Finance, New York, NY
• Maintained and accounted for the P&L for the spot, forward, option, and swap trades of 35 FX traders worldwide, thereafter distributing a daily report to senior members of the firm with analysis of the P&L.
• Reconciled closing rates for foreign and domestic traders using Bloomberg.
• Gained a greater understanding of the FX markets through daily contact with the FX traders. Subsequently, learning about types of positions exposure as well as the basis for the individual trades.
Deloitte & Touche LLP Summer 2006
Mentee, New York, NY
• One of thirty students selected nationwide to participate in the mentee program which included on-going seminars, lectures, and discussions about developments and the future of accounting laws standards and practices.
Clearwater Beach Club 2001-2004
Manager, Atlantic Beach, NY
• Reported directly to the owner of the company as a liaison between head management and the cabana staff to delegate work and schedules.
EDUCATION Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA
B.S., Finance, May 2007
B.S., Accounting with concentration in Public Accounting, May 2007
Study Abroad: Irish Institute of Leuven, Leuven, Belgium (Summer 2005) Course Study: History of Europe
Lehigh University Division I Varsity Men’s Lacrosse Team, Goalie
• NYSSA (New York Society of Security Analysts), AIG Cares (charity events)
• Coaching Youth Lacrosse, Cooking, Running, Charity Bartending (National Multiple Sclerosis Society)