**** ******* ***** ***** ***** Hall, Maryland 21128
Advance into an Operations Management/Accountant Position and Financial Management.
Excel QuickBooks Word Access
PowerPoint Publisher Outlook Peachtree
Account Analysis Financial Planning Financial Statements
Government Contracts Budgeting Forecasting
Account Reconciliations Accounts Payable/Receivable Credit & Collections
Statement Billings Expense Control Account Management
Material Acquisition Pricing Analysis Auditing
Cost Accounting Material Cost Inventory Control
Financial Management Federal Taxation Accounting Information System
A4 Investment, Inc., Towson MD 07/2005 - Present
• Performed all accounting procedure including sales, cash receipts, purchases and cash disbursements.
• Assisted in increasing annual sales volume over 150%
• Maintained Account receivable and Account payable subsidiary ledgers and reconciled to supporting documentation.
• Prepared adjusting journal entries, trial balance and financial statements.
• Completed monthly bank reconciliation and cash reconciliation statement
Jackson Hewitt, Baltimore MD 01/2009 – 05/2010
• Conducted a thorough in-person interview with clients, using company’s propriety tax software application.
• Completed all tax forms in accordance with company policies, and in compliance with IRS and regulations
• Researched tax related questions issues, and responded to clients in a timely manner.
• Verified all document data input, and totals amount on forms prepared by others to detect errors in arithmetic, data entry, or procedures.
• Received completed tax return forms for accuracy and completeness.
• Consulted tax law handbooks or bulletins to determine procedures for preparation of unique returns.
DAVID OLORUNSOLA Page 2 email@example.com
Diamond Cab Company, Baltimore MD 06/1999 – 07/2005
• Responsible for overall direction and administration of programs and services provided by company.
• Ensured that all aspects of company’s activities obtained maximum profits in compliance with polices and procedures, and in best interest of stakeholders.
• Supported efforts to provide high quality customer service and employees relation.
State Department - Finance Unit Akure, Nigeria 02/1991 – 05/1998
Senior Budget Analyst
• Planned programs, budgeting methods, and techniques
• Served as company’s lead technical financial advisor responsible for annual budget of more than $20 million
• Managed all phases of budget process supporting complex programs
• Authorized expenditure of funds for contractual purposes
• Developed budget policies, and procedures
• Partnered with program managers to conduct joint analyses of program spending, and cost vs. performance, in order to identify opportunities for expense reduction and to improve budget accuracy.
Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Strayer University, Baltimore MD 2010
Minor, Business Management
Associate Degree, Accounting, Federal Polytechnic of Nigeria, 1994
Diploma, Accounting/ Bookkeeping, The Accounting / Bookkeeping Center, Baltimore MD
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners 2009
Reference upon request