Plot No: **9,
Medical & Health Colony,
Hyderabad. Å 91 - 944*******
To obtain responsible and growth oriented position in IT and challenging environments that will utilize and strengthen my skills in your esteemed organization. A position to serve the organisation and face challenges by utilising my skills and knowledge with desire to become
Education Academic Details:
: B Sc MATHS
TECHNICAL : D.E.C.E
: ( I.E.T.E )
EXPERIENCE: 14 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN CHIP LEVEL SERVICE
DMP,LASERJET, DESKJET, OFFICE JET , SCANJET
PLOTORS, LINE PRINTERS ( PRINTRONIX, TALLY LIPI) ANY DESKTOP SYSTEMS AND SYSTEM RELATED
OPERATING SYSTEM :WINDOWS/98/NT/2OOO/2003/XP,LINUX.SUNSOLARIES
· MCSC: Windows 2000,20003 , Exchange Course from Fusion It
· CCNA : Course from Fusion It
CERTIFICATION’S : RHCE , SCSA (Sun Soloris)
1) CMT , Ashok Nagar, Hyderabad:
Worked as a Field Engineer from 1994 to 1996
2) DOT SYSTEMS, Begumpet, Secunderabad:
Worked as a Field Engineer from 1996 to 1998
3) RAM TECHNOLOGIES, Patny, Secunderabad:
Worked as a Field cum TRC Engineer from 1998 to 2000
4) MAC INFOSYS, Gandhi Nagar, Hyderabad:
Worked as a Field / Network cum TRC from 2000 to 2002
5) HCL(JVR Infortech), Secunderabad:
Worked as a Sr. Engineer from 2002 to 2004 August
6) CMS Computers Ltd, Secunderabad:
Worked as a Sr Engineer from 2005 to 2006 November
Worked as a Team leader from 2006 December to 2008 May
As a System Administrator the responsibilities Include the following:
· Managing Users, taking periodical backups, assigning privileges to various user groups, adding nodes, configuring and installing of modems, creating remote printers and adding multi-port cards and performance monitoring of the system.
· Installation, Configuration and Trouble shooting of WEBMAIL.
· Trouble shooting the system and Resolving boot problems.
· Having through knowledge in Windows 2000 Network Administration maintenance.
· Implementation of hub cascading, cross over cables, straight through cables..
· Configuration and Maintains of MacAfee,Trend micro Network Virus Scan.
· Maintains of daily database backup.
· Involving in Planning, Designing Implementation and Maintenance of LAN and WAN for Corporate office Intranet. Planning, Designing, Implementation and Maintenance of TCP/IP Networks on Windows 2000, and Windows 98/XP Professional Platforms.
· Having through knowledge in Windows 2000 Network Administration and Hardware maintenance.
· Administration and Maintenance of Ethernet based Networks.
· Installing and Configured fault tolerant system with RAID 0,1, & 5 and Volume Sets for Windows 2000
· Configuring Primary and Secondary DNS Servers
· Configuring Active Directory.
· Configuring DHCP Servers and given dynamically IP address to clients.
· Installation of UNIX Flavors like RED HAT LINUX, SUN SOLARIS.
· File System Management.
· User and group management
· Implementation of LVM, SVM’s
· Troubleshooting the common problems in Server and Client Site.
· Updating Patch Management.
· Changing Kernel Parameters.
· Package management
· Good understanding in DNS, DHCP, NFS, FTP, SSH, Telnet, NIS
· Good understanding in proxy,mail,web,samba servers
· Backup and recovery using TAR and CPIO
· Kick start configuration
Work Experience As a Team Leader in CMS Computers:
1) Shift Scheduling
2) Backup planning for engineers
3) Analyze daily call report
4) Ensuring all MIS report submission
5) Getting Customer Feedback periodically
6) Communicate assignment and deadlines to the team based on the SLA
7) Provide information of engineer’s performance to Account Manager
8) Nominating engineers for required training
9) Functioning as Technical expert of the team
10) Target Achievement
Father’s Name : M.Purushotham
Marital Status : Married
Sex : MALE
Permanent Address : Plot No: 199, Medical & Health Colony,
EMAIL ID : **************@*****.***
1) Previous Location : CMS COMPUTERS
2) Contact Number : 944*******