Praveenreddy Bandi email@example.com
To work on cutting-edge technologies and exploit my talents to the hilt.
Over all 2.2 Years of expertise in IT, this includes Development and Implementation of state of the art, Data Warehouse applications
• Extensively used ETL methodology for supporting Data Extraction, transformations and loading processing, in a corporate-wide-ETL Solution using INFORMATICA 8.x/7.x.
• Extensive Knowledge in design of Extract, Transform, Load environment using Informatica Power Center.
• Extensive experience in resolving data transformations and mapping issues.
• Experience in working with creating Data marts using Informatica, ETL.
• Knowledge in database concepts for data warehouses.
• Team player and self-starter with excellent communication skills, with ability to work independently or part of a team and ability to pickup new skills quickly.
ETL Tool : Informatica 8.x/7.x
DSS Applications : Data Warehouse, Data Mart
Databases : Oracle 10g/11g
Operating System : UNIX, Windows XP
Languages : C, SQL
• Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from JNTU University - Hyderabad.
• Working as Software Engineer with InsySoft Technologies, Bangalore (Jun 10 – Till Date).
Client : Emblem Health, USA
Duration : June 2010 –Till date
Role : Jr ETL - Developer.
Environment : Informatica Power Center 8.x/7.x, Oracle 10g, UNIX.
Emblem HealthCare Services provides Insurance facility to the North East regions of America. The EDS Architecture ensures a seamless integration between PROVIDERS, CLAIMS, PRIOR AUTH, CONTACT MANAGEMENT, MENBERS, TPL with the Legacy and Contemporary application systems for respected states .Data is extracted from Legacy systems (Flat File and Databases) and then finally moved to Oracle tables by ETL Process.
There are two types of ETL Process 1) conversion. 2) Interfaces. Conversions are initial load or one time load process where workflow is made to run manually and Interfaces will run on daily, weekly or on monthly basis, where workflow will be made to run by using a scheduling tool (Control-M)
• Preparation of Technical Specification document.
• Developed code as per ETL Mapping report Specification.
• Development of the mappings and building Workflows.
• Identified and tracked slowly changing dimensions (SCD type 1&2).
• Involved in Unit Testing.
• Preparation of Test cases, Test Plan Documents.
• Involved in System Testing.