Ganesh D. Jambhrunkar
Address: A-*** Rutej nest phase-2, behind gurudwara, Date of Birth: Jan 3, 1987
Near Akurdi station, Pune-411035
Email: email@example.com Phone: +91-996*******
Considering success a path and not a destination, I continuously pursue to excel in the field of technology and refresh my talents to expose the best of me in the demanding corporate world.
Examination Board/University/college Percentage/ CPI Year
M.Tech VJTI, Mumbai 7.5 2011-12
B.E. S. R. T. M. U. Nanded 63.31% 2008-09
H.S.C. Latur 60.00% 2004-05
S.S.C Latur 78.26% 2002-03
- 45 Days Training in Indo German Tool Room (IGTR), Aurangabad as a part of B.E. curriculum.
- Worked as a Trainee with TAL Manufacturing Solutions, Pune (Duration-9 months) as a part of M.Tech curriculum.
- B.E. Project :
- Title: “CFD Analysis on Heat Transfer by Natural Convection in Horizontal Rod”
The project was comparison of heat transfer coefficient of natural convection by experimental method & CFD method. The Computational Fluid Dynamics method gives more correct results, since it uses temperature, velocity etc contours for calculation.
- M.Tech Project:
- Title: “CFD Analysis of Hydraulic cylinder to evaluate Cushioning Performance”
The work includes the numerical study of hydraulic cylinder to evaluate performance of cushioning in cylinder. The study incorporates calculation cushion chamber pressure, change of velocity of piston with flow time after beginning of cushioning in cylinder. These are predicted using unsteady flow analysis with dynamic mesh model in FLUENT. The work was carried out at TAL Manufacturing Solutions, Pune.
PRESENTATIONS & WORKSHOPS
- Presented paper in “International Conference on Mechanical and Industrial Engineering 2012” at Goa organized by I.I.M.T. Bhubaneswar.
- Participated in “Two week ISTE workshop on Heat Transfer” under National Mission on Education through ICT, MHRD Govt. of India.
- Participated in workshop on “FEM application in structural and Geotechnical Problems” organized by Structural Engineering Department, VJTI
- Software: CATIA,ICEM CFD, ANSYS FLUENT
- Participated in Blood donation camp at VJTI College.
- Member of a Winning Volleyball team in B.E. at annual sports 2009
- Organized several events during annual sports at MGM College.
Travelling, Playing Cricket, Volley-Ball, Carom
I hereby declare that, above information is true to the best of my knowledge and belief. Thank you for pursuing my personal information.
Date: / /
Ganesh D. Jambhrunkar