Adaptable and motivated Graphic Designer possessing a unique interest in corporate identities, print design, and production management. A team player that can demonstrate leadership, problem solving skills and has a strong thirst for knowledge. Seeking a full time position where one can utilize project management and design skills.
B.S. Graphic Design / Digital Media, Johnson & Wales University, RI May 2008
A.S. Graphic Design, Johnson & Wales University, RI Cum Laude, May 2006
Adobe CS5 Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesgin, Flash Catalyst, Flex Design, Corel Painter, Corel Draw,
Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, Acrobat and Lotus Notes.
CAD Signs, Hackensack, NJ
October 2011– Present
Graphic Designer / Production Artist
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects efficiently.
• Strong experience with image compression, file correction, and optimization techniques.
• Experience in preparing press-ready production and follow branding guidelines and specifications
for different Mediums.
Ikea, Paramus, NJ April 2011 – Present
• Achieved and exceed the personal store sales goals.
• Maintain an accurate cash drawer per shift of 3,500 dollars.
• Assisted in display maintenance, processing and replenishing of merchandise.
Johnson and Wales University O.S.A, Providence, RI May 2006 – May 2008
• Managed, developed, and mentored team of in-house designers for the Office of Student Activities.
• Demonstrated strong ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.
• Projected management activities for multi-functional teams.
DC Comics/ Red Regin, Queens, NY May 2005 – June 2007
Graphic Design Intern.
• Adhered to stringent multi-media deadlines, while providing desirable news angles.
• Completed various projects using all Adobe applications.
• Ability to manage projects, develop and adhere to schedules with tight deadlines.
Sigma Lambda Beta International Fraternity Incorporated, September 2008 - Present
• Board member of NJAA (New Jersey Alumni Association)
o Supervise all community service programs and charity works with over 100 members involved.
References Available upon Request