Villa Ridge, Missouri 63089 636-***-****
Job Objective Currently seeking a Specialty Sales Position.
Experience Barrier Therapeutics (Dermatology) April 2007 to Present
• Received Lone Star Award for exceeding Business and Sales Metrics in my District( 08).
• Provide District Leadership as Product Champion (Xolegel) (08).
• Creatively provide Territory Best Practice Leadership in my District (07, 08).
• Promote/Market an Aesthetic drug for Solar Lentigines and Two Antifungals to Dermatologists in a Two State Territory (Missouri-Illinois).
• Territory- Xolegel is currently 11th (170% Change from previous trimester in total scripts) in the Nation from 59 (60 Total) upon taking over the territory a year ago. Vusion is 14th (%Change 76% from previous trimester in total scripts) in the Nation from a previous ranking 47(60 Total). Solage is currently 11th in the Nation.
• Strong Rate of Sales Growth attributable to Keen Business Acumen, Strong Relationship Building skills and Clear Sales Messaging.
• Launched 3 new products: Xolegel, Corepack, and Duo.
Orthopedic Sales Device Consultant January 2006 to April 2007
Synthes USA, St. Louis, Missouri
• Initiate, Coordinate, Negotiate Sales Contracts with Hospital Accounts within the Trauma device marketplace. Top 20% of Company.
• Provide Marketing Strategies to sell and consult for assigned Accounts.
• Manage my Business Plan of Synthes Products: Intermedulary Nails, Plates/Screws, External Fixators and Bio-Materials.
• Hospital Accounts are successfully exceeding Business Goals of $310,000/Month.
• Successfully implemented In-Services for Product Training Plan for Customer Accounts. Successfully launched new products.
• Manage Purchase Order Flow on multiple customer levels for timely processing.
• Build Relationships with hospital personnel on multi-platforms internally and externally to leverage my business plan.
• Provide Pre-Op Consultation and Recommendations for Surgical Case Support (24/7) to Orthopedic Surgeons in the Greater St. Louis Area.
• Effectively Manage and Business Plans.
• Customer Accounts Include: Barnes-Jewish, De Paul, St. Luke’s, St. Joseph’s Health, Barnes-St. Peters, Barnes-West County, St. Joseph’s West, VAMC and St. John’s-Washington.
Specialty Sales Consultant April 2001 to December 2005
The Eli Lilly Company, St. Louis, Missouri
Promote/Market the Sale of Insulin Delivery Devices into the Diabetes Market Place.
Product and Disease State Experience: Actos for Diabetic Insulin Resistance, Cymbalta for Neuropathic Pain and Depression, Cialis for Erectile Dysfunction and Evista for Osteoporosis:
• Managed Territory in the Top 20% in 2005.
• Achieved #1 Ranking in District for Actos Sales 2004.
• Successful Cymbalta Product Launch 2004.
• President’s Club (Top 10% Ranking), 2003 .
• Achieved Diabetes Hall of Fame (Top 5% in Diabetes drug scripts), 2004, 2002.
• Successful Cialis Product Launch 2003.
• Moved Evista sales numbers from 82% of Quota at time of acquisition to 107% by year-end, 2003.
• Moved territory from #386 to #167 in first 6 months, 2001.
• Held various District Product Champion Leadership Positions
• Championed a Instructional Sales Tool for the Diabetes Sales Force.
• Created Product Resource Order Efficiencies in Women’s Health and Diabetes Brands
Senior Account Manager March 1998 to April 2001
The Telcobuy.com Company, Saint Louis, Missouri
Successfully managed a multiple state Territory selling capital equipment into the telecommunications industry.
• Increased telecommunication business revenues by 200% in 2 years for the ADC and Lucent Accounts.
• Marketed Co-location build-out equipment into SBC: Wire fiber, cross-connect panels, cabinets. Along with supporting hardware.
• Lead Development on Web based inventory and job status reports for internal, construction and customer accounts.
• Led internal support teams to provide total business package support for our web based B2B and B2C solutions.
• Developed product utilization levels and associated inventory levels for each customer.
• Interface with Distributors, Vendors and Executive Managers on Business Plans
Operations Manager July 1993 to 1998 March
The PQ Corporation, Saint Louis, Missouri.
Bio-technical specialty chemical sales-Ash, Sand, Acids
• Managed Plant Operations. ISO & CQI Manager.
• Managed the Production, Maintenance, On-Site Rail and Off-SiteTrucking Operations: Certification, Inspection of Rail and Trucking equipment, Finished Product and Personnel Responsibilities.
• Managed 45 people.
• Contracted and Negotiated Raw Material Agreements: Ash, Sand, Acids.
Production Superintendent June 1989 to July 1993
Newlywed Foods, Gerald, Missouri.
• Directed plant personnel in the Production, Inventory, Packaging and Distribution of food coatings and spices. GMP Regulator. AIG Regulations Manufacturing. Managed 35 people.
• Coordinate Equipment inspection and Maintenance programs.
• Interface with Internal Departments and Vendors,
University of Missouri at Columbia B.S. in Interdisciplinary Science, 1989.
Strengths Finder-Gallup Organization
Personal Insights Discovery Evaluations & Training
Dale Carnegie - Effective Speaking,
Dale Carnegie - Sales Professional, Dale
Carnegie - Leadership for Managers.
TQM, Managing People Techniques and Communication techniques in the work place.
Steven Covey - Organizational Philosophy,
Deming - Philosophy of Total Quality Management