Victor Randall Trine
*** ***** **** **. ********, N.C.28734
Committed to provide: timely, professional, and courteous service.
Willingness & ability to learn new technology and methods.
Skills & Expertise:
• Extensive Field Service Experience
• Certified Technician
• Management & Training
• Direct Customer Technical Support
• ATM Service/Installation/Repair
• Bank/Security/Retail Technology
• Employee Training & Orientation (12+ yrs.)
• Electrical/ Mechanical Experience (19+ yrs.)
• CCTV/Long Range Communications/ TEL
• PC Networking/Programming with HW/SW Install & Upgrade.
• ADMIN: Recordkeeping, Inventory & Supply
• Attention to Details/ Proven Track Record.
• Experienced with ALL major ATM brands.
NCR Inc.- Service Technician 2006–Present
● Top Customer Engineer (CE2)
● Lead Tech. Support Agent for Diebold & 3rd party vendor. ● Extensive Training in ATM installation/setup/ troubleshooting/repair.
Diebold Inc.- Emergency Response Technician 2002–2006
● Top Customer Service Engineer (CSE2). ● Significant experience w/ disaster repair during Katrina & several hurricane-hit areas. Managed first line maintenance team 2nd and 3rd shifts
General Industrial Manufacturing
(Patrick Industries; Damar Door Plant; Skyline Mobil Homes) 1999-2002
● Top performer in every position assigned to. ● Tapped for assistant plant manager at Patrick Ind. ● Machine Operator: industrial saws/ sanders/ glue clamps/ forklifts. ● Carpentry & Propane Refueling. ● General Plumbing. ● Bulldoser/Tractor experience. ● High/Low VAC electrical. ● Appliance installation & safety testing. ● Obtained Forklift operator License.
Premier Services- Service Tech (formerly known as Hamilton Inc.) 1995–1999
● Electrical/Mechanical Repair: Alarms, Audio/Video, etc. ● Industrial Banking Equipment: ATM’s & Pneumatic Tube Drive-Ins. ● Locksmithing: safe opening & repair.
Victor Randall Trine
329 Tater Knob Rd. Franklin, N.C.28734
Smoky Mountain Systems- Regional Sales & Service Technician 1994 – 1995
● Sold, Installed, Repaired, and Serviced electronic equipment for retail properties.
Schwan’s- Personal Delivery & Sales 1994
US Navy- Interior Communications (IC) Tech./PO 3rd Class 1989–1993
● Trained 3 years on U.S.S. Nimitz (CVN-68): Nuclear Supercarrier and lead warship of its class. ● Served 2 Tours in Persian Gulf. ● Participated in 3 separate Operations: Desert Storm, Desert Shield, & Desert Sweep (OSW).
Training & Certification:
• NCR ATM School: Software/Hardware, CPM, BNA, Software Installation
• Diebold ATM School: Software/Hardware, ATM Communications, IX and Opteva
• Navy “A” School: Interior Communications, Telecommunications, CCTV, Nautical Equipment, Fuel level Indicators, Two Way Communications
• Franklin High School (Franklin, NC)
• Electrical Certification for the State of FL
* References available upon request.