“A Journey of a Thousands Miles Begins With a Single Step” -Lao-Tzu
OBJECTIVE: A young, enthusiastic, and proficient professional seeking to begin a career in a challenging position which will utilize my skills to further pursue a career as an auditor to further my knowledge, skills, and understanding to my degrees of interest.
SKILLS: PowerPoint, Microsoft Word 2003, Publisher, Internet, Excel 2003, Photoshop, Access 2003 (Client Database Management), InfoPath 2003, Workstation Document, E-mail, Basic Web Design in Front Page, (Intermediate) Oracle, SQL ( Database Management), Crystal Reports, Solomon and Softrax (Accounting software),Case Map 4, and Lotus Notes. Medical Terminology, and vital signs skills, and office skills.
Languages English and French/Haitian Creole.
Training: Leadership seminar, medical terminology, CPR, first aid for adult and children, WestLaw Fundamentals Certification, E-filing, and Pro Docs.
• Manatee High School Medical Academy Bradenton, Florida: High School Diploma Medical Skills. Certification and, August 1998 - May 2001.
• University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida: Bachelor of Arts Degree.
• in both Communications and Psychology July, 2001– August 13, 2005 GPA 3.3.
• Real Estate School October 2005.
• Manatee Community College, Bradenton, FL: Paralegal Advance Certification GPA 3.8.
Communications Psychology Legal
Public Speaking Industrial Psychology Real Estate I & II
Persuasion Social Psychology Legal Research Writing I
Family Communication Psychology of Language General Law(contract/Torts)
Interpersonal Comm. Psych Test and Measurement Civil Litigation & Procedures
Gender/Identity Comm. Psychology of Motivation Corp & Business Law
Diversity Communication Professional Counseling Law office and Computers
2008-Current Certified Leasing and Sales Consultant, CLASS Leasing, Atlanta, GA
• Traveling nationwide, helping property owners and managers increase occupancy by leasing apartments at record speed (property type ranges).
• Implementing marketing strategies to filtrate increase traffic.
• Attending to current residents needs.
• Sales professional in immediate leasing results.
• Proven track record in converting calls converted into walk in.
• Responsible for providing office staffs with weekly traffic and marketing reports.
• Analyze features and benefits for apartment communities for sales pitch.
• Shop competitors.
• Design marketing attraction to increase traffic.
• Rent Roll Knowledge.
2006- 2008 Employment Consultant, Boley Centers, Bradenton, FL
• Employee of the month for the month of July 2007
• Received company recognition for establishing local "Good-Partner” partnerships with both Goodwill Manasota Industries and K-Mart.
• Provided assistance to clients with disabilities in obtaining community and supportive employment.
• Identified available and appropriate community employment opportunities for clients.
• Determine skill requirements for available employment opportunities.
• Trained clients to perform job duties utilizing such techniques as behavioral programming.
• Maintained regular communication with employers to monitor job performance of clients.
• Coordinated efforts to assist clients to obtain more desirable employment, if the situation warrants.
• Conducted regular meetings with clients as required or necessary, to ensure clients are properly adjusting to job.
• Maintained appropriate communication with client’s family, friends, and case management, regarding progress and other matters.
2004- 2006 Office Manager/ Software Consultant, Advance Software Integration, Bradenton, FL.
• Accounts Payable/ Receivable (company payroll) (Solomon software).
• Sent out mailers daily for marketing purposes (Access and Excel software).
• Administration: managed and coordinated online ads for company, and maintain daily business reports.
• Maintained billing/ provided monthly invoices to clients.
• Software Consultations (30% travel).
• Entry level Solomon (accounting Software) Trainer.
• Business proposals Write-up.
• Customer services (handled client accounts).
• Remote meeting set-up.
• Reported updated project status to sales department.
1999 - 2003 Customer Services Assistance/Cashier. Sears, Bradenton, FL.
• Took on new customer service responsibilities daily.
• Succeeded in customer service training. Home fashion trainer for co-workers.
• Maintain high level quality and dependability.
• Maintain excellent job rating performance and attendance.
• Employee of the Month for highest sales and credit approval for the month of May 1999.
• Supervisor of night crew.
• Continually met and exceeded sales criteria.
2002 – 2002 Assistant to Director and Asst. Director, University of South Florida. Tampa, FL.
• Selected by management for a special-event project which included contacting students for recruitment
• Compiled and entered student data for research.
• Hands on experience in setting up student-body projects (contacted and scheduled guest speakers).
• Asst. to Project Coordinator (Reality Teaching (for inner city youths), CARSOUEL Center (for low-income families).
• General office duties ( data entry, minutes, ice breakers ideas, and
2000 - 2001 Certified Nurse Assistance, IHS (Verandas). Bradenton, FL.
• Residence assistance, dietary aide, and assisted nurse in administrating medications.
• Direct-care staff.
Volunteered: Religious Services, Sun Coast Manor Rehabilitation, Tampa Palms Rehab, Law
Offices of Osei Prempeh, (USF legal-aid asst., EMS medical billing total over 4000 hours. 2001 and 2005 Volunteer for Miss Haiti and Miss International Pageants (USF) and Miss Haiti Chair Pageant/Learning Center (Tanbou Lakay Mentor/Founder) (2005-current). Marketing analyst and On the Board of Directors for The Combination Webcast Talk Show once a Month Discussion Forums (2007-current).
Scholarships: Take-Stock in Children Scholarship (full-time 2001-2005) Beverley Beall Scholarship (full-time 2001-2005), Donna Harris Scholarship (2001), The Institute on Black Life Book Scholarship (2002), PepsiCo Excel scholarship (full-time 2002-2005), Limbo Sorority Book Scholarship (2002). College Reach-Out tuition scholarship (2003).
National Societies: President of Student Against Drunk Driving, and Health Occupation Students of America.
Honor Societies: Member of the National Collegiate Honors Society, Member of The Sigma Phi Theta Honors Society, Golden Keys Honors Society, and The Dean’s List (University and Community College levels).
Local Societies: Club Creole, African Student Association, and Toubou Lakay.