EDWARD J. CERATO, D.C.
**** ******* ***** • Macungie, PA 18062
Healthcare Facility / Chiropractor
An experienced, hands-on Chiropractor with exceptional strengths in the each of the following areas:
• Physical Examination Administration • Physical Therapy • Project Management
• Treatment Plan Development • Myofascial Therapy • Sales and Marketing
• Full Spinal Adjustments • Spinal Decompression • Market Penetration
• High Volume Patient Care • Strategic Planning • Technical / Product Research
Cerato Chiropractic Center 1/01-6/08
Chiropractor/ Director, Palmerton, PA
• Divisional Director- Physical therapy department, including Spinal Decompression by use of DRX9000.
• Research and incorporate new developments, changes to policies and procedures.
• Oversee all marketing ventures to include tracking for greatest profitability to division.
• Design and lead informational seminars regarding spinal decompression.
• Serve as a Chiropractor to all patients while directing and administering decompression therapy.
• Performed all patient evaluations and treatments.
• Project Research—Development and implementation of total operations for a new division. Researched and implemented DRX9000 and related functions to create financial and billing structure and all related functions for profitability.
• Direct, design and implement all marketing ventures. Results: exceeded established
goals since inception.
• Implementation of multiple customer informational and educational avenues via. phone, internet and
direct mail to ensure complete knowledge of services performed.
• Successfully acquired and maintained relationships with local physicians which resulted in multiple referrals.
Dr. Donald McEvory, Brooklyn, NY 7/00-1/01
Secure Relief, Inc., Westport, CT 5/00-1/01
Select Chiropractic, P.C., Bronx, NY 9/99-5/00
Chiro Cover, Staten Island, NY 6/99-9/99
Spinal Wellness, P.C., Manhattan, NY 10/98-6/99
Parker College of Chiropractic, Dallas, TX 1998
Montclair State College, Upper Montclair, NJ 1989
Degree—B.S. Physical Education/ Exercise Physiology
Appropriate personal and professional references are available.