Dr. PRIYANKA SATALKAR
**/*,*************, ***** ****, vikhroli (east). Mumbai-79
OBJECTIVE : A challenging opportunity in the field of physical therapy that would enable me to utilize my clinical and educational experience along with sincere contribution to the organization’s growth & goal.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
• B.P.T ( Bachelor Of Physiotherapy)- Passed in year 2010, NETT College of
Physiotherapy affiliated to J.N.R.V University Udaipur Rajasthan
• H.S.C ( Mumbai university Board Passed in year 2005) K.J SOMAIYA COLLEGE
• S.S.C ( Mumbai university board Passed in year 2003), UDAYACHAL HIGH SCHOOL
Completed six months of compulsory rotator internship in following departments of M.T AGARWAL HOSPITAL (MULUND)
& THANE CIVIL HOSPITAL (November 2009 – May 2010)
1) Physiotherapy OPD- 1month
2) Orthopedics- 1month
3) Neurology & Neurosurgery- 1month
4) Cardiology/Cardiothoracic Surgery & Respiratory Care Unit- 1month
5) General Medicine/General Surgery/Pediatrics- 1month
6) Community Based Rehabilitation/Geriatrics- 1month
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE :
BHRAMAN SAMAJ TRUST (GHATKOPAR)
• Assess physical condition of patients to diagnose problems
• Plan appropriate treatments
• Utilize graduated exercise programs involving strengthening, stretching,breathing and relaxation
• Performed spinal and peripheral joint mobilization and manipulation
• Use equipment including weights, traction, cold packs and electrical treatments(U.S, S.W.D, I.F.T, T.E.N.S, MUSCLE STIMULATION) to ease pain, improve range of motion and reduce swelling
• Retrain patients to walk
• Maintain patient records
SAIPOOJA HOSPITAL ( VIKHROLI)
JOB PROFILE INCLUDED:
- Preparation of unique treatment protocol as per patient’s requirements.
- Pre and Postoperative Physiotherapy.
- Rehabilitation of patients after replacement surgeries, Spinal Cord Injuries and Fracture management and those in the Outpatient department.
-Treated mainly patients suffering from orthopedical disorders like fracture cases, cervical & lumbar spondolysis arthritis like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis. Disc prolapse & some neurological cases like hemiplegia & paraplegia.
CURRENTLY WORKING IN PRIVATE PHYSIOTHERAPY CLINIC (VIKHROLI).
POST OPERATIVE REHABILITATION OF PATIENTS UNDERGOING REPLACEMENT OF PRIVATE NURSING HOME DADAR.(ON CALL)
ALSO PRESENTLY PURSUING PGDM IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT & HEALTHCARE FROM GARWARE INSTITUTE (MUMBAI UNIVERSITY KALINA).
DATE OF BIRTH: 1ST JUNE 1987
NATIONALITY : INDIAN
RELIGION : HINDU
MARITAL STATUS : UNMARRIED.
o COMPUTERS: WINDOWS 7, MS OFFICE, MS POWER POINT,
o LANGUAGES KNOWN: ENGLISH, MARATHI, HINDI.