Hyde Park, Mass 02136
A driven professional with over twenty years of progressive responsibility and experience as an Electrical Engineer and a leader in project Management in the Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) including:
- Developed new programs using different In-Circuit test Platform and Flying Probe.
- Technically supported, maintained and upgraded new and mature test programs.
- Utilizing Revolutionary Product Management (RPD) and Designed for testability (DFT) in new projects.
- Monitored project schedules for on-time completion in conjunction with cost down and cycle time reduction efforts for on new projects.
- Integrated department documentation and processes into ISO 9001 compatible format.
- Introduced product development to achieve department goals.
- Generated documentation for released products.
Harris Corporation RF Communication Division 2005-2012
A $2 billion company working with Government and commercial section
Test Development for In-Circuit and Flying Probe
- Developed new and updated mature product using In-Circuit Test Teradyne Test Station for production test also developed SPEA 4040 Flying Probe for Proto type assemblies.
- Coordinated the testing of the prototype assemblies and help debug and troubleshoot also give feedback to design team.
Contractor Test Engineer, for CDI Teradyne INC 2004-2004
Repair new Instruments. Reporting any software or manufacturing faults.
David R. Luna 2/2
Teradyne, INC. Boston North Reading, MA 1979-2003
A $2 billion Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) with offices worldwide.
Test Development / Project Manager 1998-2003
- Communicated project requirements from internal customer to external vendors, coordinated the testing and repair of the new products.
- Presented status reports of different projects to the operational managers.
- Developed new test to release to production and maintain, updated test programs on Teradyne Z1800, S8800 and L200 testers.
Analog Devices, Norwood Mass 1978-1979
Board Test Technician, tested and repaired a variety of modules, performed thermal at different temperatures.
- Microsoft Office
- Tutored to non-technical personnel (General Education classes i.e. English as a second language (ESL), General Mathematics and Sciences).
Northeastern University Boston MA
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineer Technology May 1988
BLUE HILLS TECHNICAL INSTITUTE Canton Ma
Associate in Electrical Engineering, May 1979
Language Skills: Fluent (written and Verbal) in English and Spanish.