MontereyPark, Ca 91754
Objective: A position with a growing a company certified nursing assistant with home health care and hospice care experience.
Home health aide certified (chha) certified nurse’s aide (c.n.a.)
*Hospice and palliative care experience, *mobility assistance*,feeding assistance,* hospice care provider,* cpr/bls certified *daily living activity assistance *obtaining/charting vital signs, *enthusiastic caregiver,*organizational skills*,hospice philosophy *,patient/family focused*,bilingual(Spanish),
• Performed duties in care of patients in nursing home to determine
• Direction of nursing and medical staff.
• Answered signal lights, bells and intercom system to determine
• Patients needs.
• Bathed, dressed and undressed patients.
• Served and collected food trays and fed patients requiring help.
• Transported patients, using wheelchair and wheeled cart and
• Assisted patients to walk .Performed such duties as holding instruments and adjusting lights.
• Turned and repositioned bedfast patients to prevent bedsores/.Changed bed linens, ran errands, directed visitors and answered Telephone. Successfully managed how to deal with death and helping others as well. Recorded temperature, blood pressure, and issued dressing packs.
• Food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
*Hollenbeck Home 573 South Boyle Ave. Los Angeles, ca 90033323-***-**** 09/97 to 4/98 *Caring Touch Helping Hands. 4712 Woodman Ave. Sherman Oaks 818-***-**** 05/98 to 03/00 *Roze Room Hospice 5455 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles,ca 323-***-**** 04/01 to 12/05
*Vitas Innovative Hospice 16830 Ventura Blvd. Encino, Ca 818-***-**** 12/05 to 9/11
Currently doing private duty in nights.
Education: East Los Angeles Occupational Center
2100 Marengo Street
Los Angeles, CA 90033
• C.N.A /CHHA May 1997
• References: Available upon request