New challenging Technical Environments to utilize my skills and abilities in the best Possible way for achieving company’s objective.
• B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering
with 1st Division in 2009
Radha Govind Engineering College Meerut
Affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow.
• Intermediate (XII) with 1st Division in 2005
S.B.M. Hapur, Ghaziabad
Affiliated to C.B.S.E. Board, Allahabad.
• High School (X) with 1st Division in 2003
S.B.M. Hapur, Ghaziabad
Affiliated to C.B.S.E. Board, Allahabad
Experience : 2Years and &10Months experience in telecom sector.
Designation : TI Engineer
Project : Currently working for ERICSSON(Airtel)&
NSN(Tata Docomo) in UP. west.
: Worked for ERICSSON(BSNL,Aircel,) &
Employee : Hayat Communications Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon From
WORKING EXPERIENCE IN TELECOM
• RFI Survey of BTS & Link site.
• RF Survey, Civil Survey, Transmission (LOS).
• Installation of Nokia Flexi, Metro, Ultra, Stack, Wall & Pole, Node-B(3G) BTS.
• Installation of Ericsson RBS 2964, RBS2111, RBS2202, RBS2206 & Node B(3G) BTS.
• Installation of Microwave Antenna of Nokia0.3 to2.4 &SDH &PDH Link.
• Installation of Microwave Antenna of Ericsson 0.3 to2.4 &SDH &PDH Link.
• BTS Commissioning of Nokia Flexi, Ultra, Stack, Wall & Pole BTS.
• BTS Commissioning of Ericsson RBS 2964, RBS2111, RBS2202, RBS2206 BTS.
• Integration of Nokia Flexi, Ultra, Stack Wall & Pole BTS.
• Integration of Ericsson RBS 2964, RBS2111, RBS2202,RBS2204, RBS2206 BTS.
• NSN certified PTID training with 77%marks.
• Cabex sites for Ericsson and Nokia BTS.
• BTS swapping for Ericsson and Nokia BTS.
• Worked on Nokia Hybrid BTS.
• Worked on FIPA, FIFA, FIQA, E1T1 cards.
• Worked on NSN & Ericsson 3G (Node B) BTS.
WORKING EXPERIENCE IN ELECTRONICS
Testing and debugging various circuits & hardware.
Gained experience in soldering components on circuit boards.
Responsible for creating analog and digital hardware design.
Assembling, wiring, testing new electronics devices.
Created technical documents, and compiled their results & prepared documented reports.
Installation, repair and maintenance of electronics devices which are used for soldering, molding, heating, and distribution of power.
Experience in handling electronics testing equipment, like multi-meter and oscilloscope, and how to use these skills in problem solving applications.
Working Experience on express PCB, Pspice, Orcad, Keil &use in electronics Circuits.
Ability to use the Internet and web services to plan technical research, specify and collect information related to engineering devices and hardware.
Expert in the use of basic hand tools, soldering tools and other electronic assembly tools
Strong organizational, multi-tasking skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills required in an organization
Design and performance evaluation of Optical Communication links and Photonics.
Adaptable to any situation and new environment
Willing to learn new technology
Flexibility, Self-confidence, Enthusiastic, hard working, Team-spirit and Ingenuity
Received special recognition to solve the problems and work under pressure.
Recognized for best technical designs and implementation plans
Capacity and experience of adaptation in transnational environment
Get along well with colleague
A strong will power with desire to contribute and succeed
Good logical and analytical skills
Good communication skills
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Actively organized symposiums and annual celebration in college.
Designated as the college level Student Administrative Secretary of IETE (Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers of India) from July 2008 to June 2009.Organized several Inter-college technical competitions during this tenure.
Editor of School Annual Magazine – July 2003 to April 2005.
Completed eight weeks Summer Training at BHARAT ELECTRONICS
LIMITED, Ghaziabad from 16/06/2008 to 26/07/2008.
Testing and Automation project on IFF unit of RADAR.
Palse generator (for IFF unit)
On-Off timer (5 minutes)
Major project : Traffic Light Controller
Mini project : Shutter guard & Smoke alarm
Team member : 2
During XII :-
Electronics Dice & Burglar Alarm
Operating Systems : DOS, Windows 9x/2000/XP/Vista
Programming Language s : C,
Technologies : MS-Office,Orcad, keil
Pspice, Express PCB
Languages : English, Hindi
Area of interest : Digital Electronics, Electronics
Circuits, Analog & Digital
Communications, Control system,
Signal &Systems, Network
Systems, Electromagnetic wave,
Father’s name : Shri Kuldeep Narayan Tyagi
Mother’s name : Smt Alka Tyagi
Date of Birth : 25th Dec 1987
Sex : Male.
Martial Status : Married.
Nationality : Indian.
Hobbies : Listening to music, Playing Chess
Phone no. : 074********
Passport No. : K3898652
I Chandradeep Tyagi, here by certify that the information provided above is true to
the best of my knowledge
Place: Chandradeep Tyagi