FERDINAND AVENUE No 97
Onshore/Offshore Supervisor with welding skill
• May 2010- Actual Nico/Doosan Babcock, Dubai - Employed as Boiler Repair Engineer, overseeing a jobs on boiler repair (managing between 5 to 50 people, welder, fabricators, helpers, depended of width of the job. Among my duties there were: project progress daily meeting onboard, agreeing additional jobs with the Client complete with their impact on the time schedule, close-up jobs identification surveys, repairs suggestions, job progress reports, compiling and updating preliminary and completion schedule, active participation in Risk Assessment process, quality control before to be hand over to the client
• March 09 - Oct 09 Norway, Sydvaranger Iron Ore Project Structural, Mechanical-Piping Supervisor
Employed as supervisor overseeing and direct constructions of a 35m diameter high rate thickener designed by OUTOTEC. Variety of metallic structural around ball mills, cyclones…Piping and mechanical equipment afferent to the job. I supervising between 20 to 50 workers (mechanical, welders, pipe &plate fabricators) job progress reports, compiling and updating preliminary and completion schedule, active participation in Risk Assessment process, quality control
• Oct 08 - Dec 08 Senegal, Sabodala Gold project, Mechanical-Piping, Structural Supervisor
Employed as supervisor responsible with erecting steel structure, mechanical & piping to afferent equipment. Overseeing between 10 t0 30 workers (pipe & plate fabricators, welders, mechanicals) progress reports, updating preliminary and completion schedule, active participation in Risk Assessment
• April 04 – Sept 08 3C Metal Intl (Dubai, UAE) – Steel structure & high pressure piping for the oilfield.
Employed as supervisor between 60 to 100 workers under my responsibility (fabricators, welders, helpers). Supervision team on the fabrication of 5 different mud systems for Schlumberger Drilling Services.
Supervision of the production of different manifolds (mud, standpipe & cement) for different clients (Nabors, National Oilwell, Thule Power…) Project progress daily meeting complete on the time schedule,, job progress reports, compiling and updating preliminary and completion schedule report
Carrying out pressure test on manifold and afferent piping line up to 25000 PSIG
• April 08-June 08 Piping-Mechanical Supervisor on Rig Pride North Africa-installations of - knuckle boom crane -1 month
• Jan 07-April 07 Piping Supervisor on 3CMETAL South Africa-fabrications tie in spools for Petro SA
• June -07 Piping-Fitter Supervisor on Rig Pride Venezuela -changing ballast pipe, cement manifold, build a new warehouse,
• April – May 06: Team leader offshore on Rig Legend (Transocean) – 2 months
Refurbishment of the mud pump lines in the mud pump room and installations of New degasser with afferent pipe line
• November 04: Welder/Fabricator offshore on a Pride South Africa platform – 1 month
Refurbishment of the HP lines.
Replacement of the shale shakers
Several journeys in Kazakhstan(April03-June03), South Africa(Sept04-Dec04, Jan07-April07) Korea (April06-May06) Egypt(June08) as above mentioned
• Feb. 02 – Jan. 04: Shipyard Metacom (Constanta, Romania) – Sub contractor for Mc Dermott
Employer as welder for steel jobs on the structure & piping.
Use SMAW & FCAW welding modes – use of ceramic back-trot on structure jobs.
• Oct.99-april01 Green Seas LTD (Constanta, Romania)- Sub contractor for Exxon Mobil Guinea Equatorial
Employer as welder for steel jobs on the structure &piping on FSPO Zafiro Producer
• Aug.93-Sept99 Shipyard Constanta-Romania employer as welder for pipe &structural new
ship building on pipe shop departament
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
July 93: Graduated at the industrial school of ship building (Constanta, Romania)
Major: FCAW & SMAW welding processes.
July 91: Graduation of the school certificate.
Electrode: qualified 6G on Carbon steel – A36 or eq, A106 grB, API 5L X52, ASTM A519 gr4130.
TIG: qualified 6G on Carbon steel – A36 or eq, A106 grB, API 5L X52, ASTM A519 gr4130.
Semi-Auto: qualified 4G on Carbon steel – A36 or eq.
Romanian: Native speaker.
English: Score of 940 TOEIC February 2005. Fluent.
Operating systems: MS Windows.
Office automation: MS Word, MS Excel
Proficient use of Internet.