Raleigh NC 27616 email@example.com
To obtain a position as a Customer Service Specialist that will utilize my enthusiasm, dedication and extensive work experiences to add significant value to an organization.
• Customer Service Representative with over seven of customer service experience including call center experience, sales experience, and extensive billing experience.
• Over 10 years of Community Outreach experience.
• Self- motivated, detailed- oriented and customer focused professional.
• Extremely productive in high volume, high stress environment.
• Excellent Interpersonal, Communication and Problem Solving Skills.
• Received Cablevision’s XSP Award for outstanding Customer Service.
• Received several Customer commendations.
• Extensive experience in Customer Relations
• Extensive experience in Customer Retention
• Proficient in the following computer applications:
• Internet Research
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
Lincoln Technical Institute West Orange NJ 06/2012-Present
• Making 150-200 outbound calls per day to prevent student from defaulting on their loans
• Run skip tracing to reach students
• Assist students with any concerns related to student loans and, admissions and financial aid
Retention and Sales Representative
Cablevision, Piscataway, NJ 12/2010 – 12/2011
• Answered and effectively resolved inbound calls for customers wishing to disconnect or downgrade their services.
• Researched, uncovered and tracked reasons for disconnects and followed through with effective resolutions.
• Accessed and updated customer accounts in the Cablevision’s IDA system.
• Participated in special projects and performed other duties as assigned.
Customer Care Representative
Cablevision, Newark, NJ 5/2009 – 10/2010
• Provided professional courteous, responsive and accurate Customer Service.
• Effectively and efficiently handled customer transactions in real time situations.
• Provided routine Customer Service billing support for various customer inquiries.
• Consistently and accurately documented customer information into database.
• Performed extensive troubleshooting to resolve real time customer issues.
Content Analyst 11/2007 – 8/2008
LexisNexis, New Providence, NJ
• Performed corporate data research via Internet, Nexis.com, Phone, and Email & SEC sources.
• Provided in-depth corporate financial updates of US. & International Companies.
• Performed merger and data transfer processes, troubleshoot outsource data and maintained accurate records.
• Attended meetings for ongoing updates.
Customer Service Representative 01/2004 – 12/2006
New York & Company, Wayne, NJ
• Responsibilities included general customer service duties, answering customer queries, problem solving and providing detailed information on new products.
• Provided support to the sales team ensuring that all sales and service objectives were met.
• Worked with new customers in the development of new accounts and the implementation of new systems.
• Assisted in the training of new customer service representatives and associates.
• Collaborated with customers to determine client needs and assisted as needed.
• Meticulously maintained & restocked inventory and assisted with general cashier duties.
Dietary Aide 6/2003 –1/2004
Sodexho, Livingston, NJ
• Recorded food intake of selected patients and assisted patient transportation.
• Reviewed and discussed requests, changes and inconsistencies in diets with patients and families.
• Delivered meals to patients on a specified agenda.
• Inspected prepared meals for conformance to prescribed diets for all patients.
• Relayed patient food request / comments to Dietary Technicians.
• Montclair State University, Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, May 2006