Richmond, Virginia 23224
804-***-**** or 727-7701
A highly talented, skilled and dedicated professional with twenty plus years of diverse knowledge of logistics that not afraid of under taking new and challenging endeavors. Strengths include adaptability, problem resolution and excellent communication organizational skills. A conscientious, results-oriented professional focused on maintaining superior customer and employee relations in a fast pace environment.
Cumberland University, Lebanon, Tennessee
Associates in Liberal Arts
2200 Tomlyn Street
Ink Jet Operator 4/2007-12/2007
• Set up ink-jet equipment at the beginning of each job according to specification provided on the job ticket.
• Trouble shoot equipment problems and make adjustments as required returning equipment back to specification.
• Communicate status of job to managers and co-workers.
• Update and sign off on each job ticket at the conclusion of each job.
Ribbons and Rolls
6 West Cary Street
Driver /Forklift Operator 7/2006-10/2006
• Inspect truck for defects before and after each trip and submitted reports at the conclusion of my route.
• Check shipping paper to determine the nature of my loads to verify for accuracy.
• Responsible for safely moving products and other merchandise within the warehouse area utilizing a forklift or electric pallet jack.
• Utilized computer for checking receiving and shipment of inventory and allocation of orders.
4820 Jefferson Davis Highway
• Responsible for ensuring safely and timely delivery of all stationary products to customers.
• Performed all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures, while keeping in compliance with all federal, state and local regulations for operation of a commercial vehicle.
9211 Arboretum Parkway
Warehouse Manager 4/1996-4-2005
• Liaison with customers, suppliers and transportation companies.
• Planning and monitoring the storage, delivery of dispatched orders.
• Overseeing stock control and processing of orders.
• Ensuring quality, delivery of budget and environmental objectives were met.
• Overseeing the planned and maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment were met.
Virginia State Health Department
109 Governor Street
Office Service Specialist 4/1981-4/1995
• Receive and stock health related publications for distribution.
• File and retrieved corporate documents.
• Open, sort and distribution of incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
• Performed general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records on databases, or presentation software.