Dependable, hard-working employee with over 3 years of experience in warehouse, manufacturing. I am a very Reliable worker with strong values and a willingness to learn.
● Employee productivity reports ● Basic math skills
● Strong team player ● Fast learner
● Strong work ethic ● Good at following instructions
● Timely project completion ● Lifting up to 100 lbs
● Knowledge of manufacturing ● Lean manufacturing techniques
● Quality Control
● Identified and moved empty and broken pallets to proper areas.
● Responsible for daily reporting on production equipment, including parts produced, downtime minutes, and any quality concerns.
08/2010 - 11/2012 Clear Correct Houston, TX
Dental LAB Tech.
Produced product in a timely manner. Also reported production at end of day each day. Maintained record accuracy by using work order reporting system. Cleaned, wrapped, and labeled outgoing orders. Followed company procedures to maintain work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
05/2009 - 07/2010 Floor & Decor Houston, TX
Make sales, and assist customers as needed, pull order one sale was made
using forklift, palled jack, and or by hand. Cleaned, wrapped, and labeled outgoing orders. Counted and verified orders picked to ensure accuracy. Ensured customer satisfaction by providing highest quality of products by ensuring all equipment was properly installed and working correctly.
05/2008 - 04/2009 Gulf Shore Construction Houston, TX
Accurately read, understood, and carried out written instructions. Followed company procedures to maintain work environment in a neat and orderly condition. Planned work and determined appropriate tools and equipment. Worked overtime, including evenings and weekends, to respond to emergencies and fix unsafe conditions.
Education and Training
2008 Westfield HS, Houston, TX, U.S
High School Diploma