Palm Desert, CA. 92211
Since 2006 I have been consulting in the appeal industry on machines attachments, and help get new clients. I also have been working on MBA, and substitute teaching.
07/07 - Present University of California at Riverside Palm Desert, CA. Palm Desert
• I work with the audio visual equipment, computer systems, inventory, customer service, and assistant with special events.
10-/2006 - Present Solutions Inc / Express Personnel / Kimco Personnel Palm Desert, CA.
• Customer service at conventions, seminars, golf terminates, and merchandizing.
1/05 – 10/2005 Park-Place Corp Greenville, SC.
• Responsible for Production Schedule and establish piece rates.
• Built the second shift staff with full responsibilities.
• Conducted and documented government standard burn tests on mattresses materials.
01/2004 – 10/2004 Ultimate Apparel, Inc. – Denver, PA Palm Desert, CA.
Assistant Plant Manager
• Managed the production schedule, tracked the maintenance of sewing machines and supplies, purchased sewing machines, attachments and production supplies, and provided customer service.
• Increase direct production by 6%.
• Set a company record for the largest dollar shipments.
2001– 2003 Hermell Products Bloomfiled, CT.
• In charge of product standards for overall production operations.
• Helped reduce purchasing cost by over $15000.00 a year.
• Reduced direct labor payroll by four percent to shipping dollars.
1993 - 2000 Bland Sportswear Bland, VA.
Chief Operating Officer and on the Board of Directors
• Over saw sixty employees, responsible for customer service, sales, with almost 1 million dollars in revenue.
• Oversaw all budgeting and directed all contract negotiation efforts as well as new and used equipment and supplies for production, machine parts for maintenance, and the building.
• Networked effectively with plant employees and maintain operational and engineering fluidity on production floor. Increase production by buying new sewing machinery, attachments, and floor organization.
• Initiated plant wide attendance bonus program that dramatically improved attendance.
Education CAPELLA UNIVERSITY
2006 – 2008 Master Business Administration, specialized in Project Management
1990 – 1993 UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE AT CHATTANOOGA
B.S. Political Science, emphasis in Public Administration, and minor in Economics