Cameron, NC *****
To contribute to your organization's success through the use of exceptional customer service, managerial, and people skills.
• Dedication and drive as a hard-working individual.
• Superlative communication and team-building skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a pressured environment
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES SKILLS
• Interacted with clients and utilized excellent organizational skills to arrange and place orders for parts needed and to coordinate appointments.
• Delivered excellent customer service while functioning as a receptionist.
• Oversaw daily sales operations at a food service restaurant.
MANAGERIAL AND SUPERVISORY SKILLS
Proved multi-tasking abilities by scheduling and supervising staff, consisting of kitchen workers, and food servers while functioning as a crew leader at a food service restaurant.
• Served as right hand to lead managers of a food service company in a managerial capacity.
• Completed and submitted invoices and process for payments.
• Handled expense reports with account summaries.
• Consistently entrusted with large sums of money.
• Maintained inventory control.
• Managed petty cash, inventory, member statements, accounts receivable, and payable.
• Proficient in using personal computer skills in such programs as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
1 Parts Administrator, Pomeroy IT Solutions, Morrisville, NC 8/04-3/08
2 Receptionist, Quad D’vision, Sanford, NC, 3/03-8/04
3 Crew Leader, Hardees’s, Sanford, NC, 7/00-2/03
Western Harnett High School, Lillington, NC –2003
Ref Name: Mary Dangerfield Shelly Hodges Vanessa Taylor
Company: Quad D’vision Pomeroy IT Solutions Little Rainbow Daycare
Title: Business Owner IT Management Business Owner