To evolve and get identified as a leader by contributing effectively to business in general and HR in specific.
A seasoned Compensation and Benefits personnel with over Five years plus experience in handling C&B role. Possess good analytical, interpersonal, time management and organisational skills.
Strength includes good judgement and decision making capability by handling confidential information appropriately. Work under stress to meet tight deadlines. Good at handling multiple tasks. Self motivated, independent and proactive.
1. Co-ordinate and gather required information for payroll and process the same efficiently.
2. Manage the monthly reports of the centre in a timely and efficient manner (headcount, over time hours, salary cost, and salary structure).
3. Co-ordinate and update information on headcount and yearly salary budgeting exercise.
4. Monitor labour legislation, ensure compliance and perform all the labour administrative activities.
5. Maintain and update statutory registers, personnel files, and employees register.
6. Record employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, in order to maintain and update payroll records.
7. Issue and record adjustments towards previous errors or retroactive increases in salary.
8. Process and issue employee pay and statements of earnings & deductions.
9. Compute wages and deductions and enter data into the payroll system.
10. Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation and other information in order to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
11. Provide information to employees and managers on payroll matter, tax issues, benefit plans.
12. Complete, verify, and process forms and documentation for administration of benefits such as pension plans, provident fund and medical insurance.
13. Prepare and balance period-end reports, and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements.
14. Compile statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to pay and benefits accounts, and submit them to appropriate departments.
15. Verify attendance, hours worked and pay adjustments, post information onto designated records.
16. Keep employees informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply to the payroll process.
HINDUJA Global Solutions that excels in providing Outsourcing Solutions to a global clientele of Fortune 500 companies. HINDUJA Global, part of the multibillion dollar conglomerate - Hinduja Group, is a 130 million USD company with over 65 clients and 13,000 employees across the globe. The company’s solutions for its global clientele include Back Office Processing, Contact Center & Customized IT Services.
January 2007 to 2012
Hinduja Global Solutions, Hyderabad India
Senior Executive – Compensation & Benefits
January 2006 to December 2006
HTMT (now Hinduja Global Solutions)
Customer Relations Officer
August 2005 - January 2006:
Integrated Software Solution (India) Pvt. Ltd.
• Passed Master of Business Administration – Human Resources (MBA – HR), 2005, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India.
• Passed PG Diploma in Human Resources management Distance mode (PGHRM), 2011, Annamalai University, Chennai India.
• Passed Bachelor of Arts, 2002, Kakatiya University, Warangal, India
Born on May 25th 1982
Fluent in Telugu, Hindi and English