Experienced professional with a successful career in Banking, Insurance and Administration. Seeking a challenging position that will allow utilization of existing skills and develop an opportunity for further career growth.
• Collaborative and motivational team player, with outstanding ability to communicate and partner with colleagues and supervisors while simultaneously managing numerous independent projects successfully.
• Analytical approach to data and information management, reporting, and record maintenance; strong technical proficiency with talent for quickly learning and applying new techniques and methods.
• Overall knowledge and experience in finance management.
• Excellent sense of customer relations in a financial setting among a diverse population.
EDUCATION AND CREDENTIALS
Bachelor of Science in Finance, 2006
Bloomfield College, Bloomfield, NJ
Weichert Real Estate School, 2012
Administrative Assistant, 2012
• Handled all official company correspondence.
• Answered phones and greeted employees and visitors with a warm and friendly demeanor.
• Assisted with preparations for company meetings.
• Received and sorted mail deliveries; distributed material to correct inboxes.
• Coordinated travel arrangements; ordered catering and maintained office supplies.
REALTY EXPRESS LA BARBERA
Office Assistant, 2012
• Provided administrative/secretarial support for the company by answering telephones, assisting visitors and resolving a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
• Operated desktop computer to compose and edit correspondence and memoranda from dictation and verbal direction from the supervisor.
• Maintained the Accounts Receivable records; prepare bills and invoices, reconcile expenses to the general ledger, prepare monthly rental receivable statements, letters, financial statements and other documents using QuickBooks and spreadsheets.
• Compiled and sorted documents such as invoices and checks and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
West Orange, NJ
Sales Associate, 2012
• Attended sales meetings.
• Accompanied mentor to open houses and helped set up display.
• Attended mandatory trainings.
• Assisted mentor with clients about real estate and mortgage opportunities.
• Developed relationships with potential buyers and sellers.
• Volunteered at Neighborhood Childcare Center.
• Volunteered as a Teacher’s Assistant when any teacher was not available.
• Helped out with clerical duties in the office of Neighborhood Childcare Center.
• Helped out with Accounting and Budget in the office of Neighborhood Childcare Center.
• Accompanied staff and students while on class trips.
PRUDENTIAL INSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA
Insurance Underwriter, 2008-2010
• Excellent math, analytical and time management skills. Collected small business data for risk for life and disability insurance analysis.
• Calculated premiums and determine yearly insurance quotes.
• Thorough knowledge of pricing and underwriting requirements of various insurance companies.
• Provided updates on assigned projects.
• Maintained accurate, timely, and organized records.
• Continuously established relationships with Sales Executives.
Cedar Grove, NJ
• Strong working knowledge of banking standards, laws and procedure.
• Broad based experience in retail banking that includes personal and commercial loans.
• Familiarity with Truth-in Lending, Conventional, FHA and VA loans.
• Reviewed foreclosed loans, modifications and bankruptcy files.
• Reviewed and compiled full documented loan histories, imaged documents and information used to make foreclosure decision.
• Performed teller transactions in the areas of checking and savings deposits and withdrawals.
• Reviewed files to ensure proper completion and following-through until closing.
• Consult with clients seeking to refinance or purchase property and help determine the best loan product for their budget.
• Reactivated previous clients and seeking new business opportunities.
• Conducted outside Sales calls to Mortgage Brokers in local markets in order to originate applications and loan packages.
• Solidified contacts with local realtors, contractors, financial advisors, and other referral sources.
THE BANK OF NEW YORK
West Caldwel, NJ
Bank Teller, 2006
• Balanced assigned cash drawer and packaged currencies and coinage.
• Processed loan and credit card payments.
• Customer service relations.
• Identified opportunities for cross-selling bank products and services.
• Reviewed and analyzed loan transaction packages for preliminary approval or denial.
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• Microsoft PowerPoint
Available Upon Request