To Whom It May Concern:
My goal is to become a large part of a company in which I can dedicate optimism, outgoing attitude, intelligence, focus, education and experience within a company that values the same. I wish to seek a permanent career within a company in which I can implement my experience, and education as an asset. I am a personable, articulate, professional, hard-working compassionate and positive individual that is committed towards achieving goals. I quickly and successfully obtained knowledge from new tasks and would describe myself as an optimistic, effective communicator, with great negotiating and computer skills. I am an intelligent, energetic, organized, positive, self motivated people person, with the ability to speak and write effectively.
My interpersonal skills have been well developed over the years through diverse full-time positions; I have a unique ability to adapt quickly to challenges and changing environments while fostering learning strengths in group work, social interaction, character building, and problem solving skills.
I have a wealth of information and life experience in the customer service and computer world. In the business atmosphere my experience includes positions of the following; Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, and Technical support, as well as Health and Safety Etiquette.
I am experienced in Microsoft Software; PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc., and Database Software such as Internet Browser, Matrix based programs, Bmportal, (company databases online), General to Advanced Office Equipment.
To reiterate, I am an extremely enthusiastic individual who is excited about my future prospects in the world of business. I hope to hear from you in the near future, as we can discuss the prospects or possibilities from there.
Sincerely, Chantelle Rondinelli
To obtain a full-time position in a dynamic company where I can grow and learn, while contributing my education and wealth of experience.
Professional Skill Set Summary:
• Results oriented Administrative Assistant with over 10 years of experience delivering exceptional customer service support.
• Flexible and willing to accept challenges and new responsibilities.
• Extensive experience in problem solving and resolution skills.
• Highly motivated and proven track record of working well under pressure.
• Superior computer knowledge including: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Bmportal, and other customized software systems.
• Team player with the ability to use motivation and negotiation to achieve desired goal.
• Human Resource 8 Courses completed, SkillSoft E-Learning (Certificates) Jan.2012-May 2012
• Sheridan College, Brampton Typing Accuracy/Speed (Certificate) Jan 2010-April 2010
• Sheridan College, Brampton Psychology course (Certificate) Jan 2003- April 2003
• Millennia College Institute of Aesthetics (Diploma) Sept 2004- Aug 2005
• Cardinal Leger Catholic S.S Ontario Secondary School (Diploma) Sept- 1997- June- 2000
Java, Visual Basic, Microsoft Windows; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Software, Personal Business Databases, Matrix base systems, BMportal.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Page 2
June 2001- May 2012
Bell Mobility (Head office)
October 2009- May 2012
National Channel Support
Position: Help Desk Advisor
• Accomplished specific tasks and met measurable goals within designated time frames, resolving issues pertaining to the account.
• Assisted dealers with corporate, consumer, and small business accounts.
• Processed manual Credit checks through Equifax/deposits.
• Troubleshooting technical issues related to client accounts.
• Handled and resolved billing and account payment inquires.
• Approved activations /processed new prepaid activations.
• Assisted dealers with general inquires, price plan, feature changes.
• Actively involved myself in a social committee, fund-raising and special events.
October 2007- October 2009
Client Solutions Loyalty
Position: Customer Consultant
• Handled high volume of phone calls inbound /outbound including:
• Call handling average of 95% and exceeded all expectations, as well as all call quality average of 90% or more.
• Incorporated “The Customer First” philosophy.
• Recognized for outstanding results in high performance and sales and awarded various incentives.
• Handled Marketing campaigns, sales, hardware upgrades as required.
June 2001- October 2007
PowerKing Exhaust Cleaning
Position: Administrative Assistant
• Handled customer accounts and scheduled appointments on a daily basis and provided administrative support.
• Created Estimates and Written Quotes.
• Created monthly health and safety reports.
• General data entry with speed and accuracy.
• File Management.
• Handled customer inquiries and resolved customer discrepancies.
• Ensured a clean and safe working environment as a Health and Safety Representative.
• Interviewed potential hires, job screening and personality testing as required.
• Facilitated WHMIS training and Orientation for new employees.
REFERENCES: Excellent References Obtained upon request