Cell – 91-983*******(India)
Objective: Seek the position of Telemarketer
SUMMARY: Exceptionally talented Telemarketer with more than five years of experience in generating qualified leads and in B2B and B2C outbound sales and customer service.
Summary of Qualification
• Experience in people focussed, integrity based relationship selling and customer service.
• Conscientious, accurate and detail oriented, able to follow instructions and computer literate.
• Profoundly resilient and energetic.
• Good communicator.
• Friendly personality.
• Professional, friendly phone manner.
• Ability to interact with diverse group of people.
• Sound organisational and time management skills.
• Typing speed 30wpm.
American Health Benefit, Florida
May ’08 – Sep. ‘08
• Sell medical discount card program to consumers.
• Follow up marketing campaigns to identify leads.
• Take customer account information and upload on database.
SMS Contact Centre, Canada
Dec. ’06 – April ‘08
Telemarketer and Quality Analyst
• Contacted private individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales.
• Answered telephone calls from customers who had been solicited.
• Explained products or services and prices, and answered questions from customers.
• Obtained customer information such as name, address, payment details, and entered orders in computer.
• Listened to recordings of sales calls to determine Quality and compliance
• Imparted training on product and compliance.
Market IQ International, Florida
Feb. ’06 – Nov ‘06
• Listen to recordings of mortgage sales calls to determine quality and compliance, if the sale was valid or if there is evidence of sales fraud or undue customer/ sales rep confusion.
Seven Hills InfoTech, India (International Contact centre)
Feb. ’05 – Jan. ‘06
• Generate qualified sales leads for a SEO company by calling businesses.
• Act as a liaison between Financial Institutions and mortgage brokers and help them work together.
• Set appointment for mortgage brokers for refinance.
• Order taking for a pizza company.
Impex InfoTech, India (International Contact Centre)
Oct.’03 – Jan. ‘04
• Generated B2B website sales for Webxites.
• Set appointment for mortgage brokers by calling home owners for refinance or fresh mortgage.
• Generated qualified sales leads for a Credit card Company.
High school Diploma (2000)
• Processor speed – 1.66 GHz(Pentium 4)
• Operating System – Windows Vista
• MS Office – Including Word. Excel, Access
• Memory – 2GB RAM
• Hard Disk – 160GB
• Web Browser – Internet Explorer 7
• Internet Access – 2 Mbps High Speed Internet
• Telephone – Analog, corded phone with no features
• Telephone Access – One work phone line dedicated
• Monitor – 1024 x 768 16bit resolution
• Sound – Sound card with speakers
• Antivirus Software – Norton Antivirus (current and regularly updated)