Actively employed in plumbing since 1983. Operated my own plumbing business for 10 years before moving to the Cayman Islands. Commercial and residential experience in both plumbing and air conditioning layout and installation.
• Knowledge of construction codes.
• Layout and installation of residential and commercial plumbing systems.
• Blue print reading.
• Job site supervision.
• Maintain good customer communications.
• Service knowledge.
• Ability to estimate and manage / control job costs.
• Performs well under stressful situations and deadlines.
• Prompt and dependable.
• Manage job crews.
• Purchase / manage material inventories.
Highlights of experience
Spent over 10 years working as an apprentice and journeyman plumber for a company where I installed and serviced plumbing, heating, cooling systems; completing more than 500 homes.
Owned and operated a mechanical businness, handling the mechanical needs for 3 -5 custom builders within a 4 county area in northern Michigan.
Have sucessfully directed 9 plumbers working on 1-5 jobs simultaneously. Hire, train, and assure quality performance of all workers for all projects.
• Apollo Plumbing Ltd. ( Cayman Islands ) Owner 2006-2008
• B.P.C. Plumbing ( Cayman Islands ) 2005-2006
• Apollo Plumbing and Heating, Inc. ( Owner ) 1997-2005
• Summit Plumbing and Heating 1984-1997
• Master Plumber, Journeyman plumber, High School Diploma.
Boating, swimming, scuba diving, Traveling.