Phone no.: 510-***-****
Summary: 2+ years of experience testing web based software application in software development life cycle including test strategy preparation, test plan development, test case creation, test execution, and bug tracking. Tested web application in agile development process. Created test plan, test cases for manual and automated testing. Experienced in black box testing, functional, GUI testing, regression, integration, and performance test. Created detailed QA documentation including QA reports, actively participated in SQA and project status meeting. Developed and maintained automated test scripts. Enjoy learning new tools and technologies.
Operating systems: Windows, and Linux
Bug tracking tools: QC, and Bugzilla
Test automation tools: HP QTP 10.0, LoadRunner
Languages: HTML, XML, Java script, VBscript, and SQL
Databases: Oracle, and SQL server
Network protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS,VPN, and LDAP
Browsers: Internet explorer, Firefox, and Chrome
Education: Bachelor of Science
Western Digital Fremont, CA 02/11 to cont.
The wafer fab production facility in California. Leading producer of magnetic wafer heads.
• Developing detailed test plans and test cases in and executed them.
• Using QTP 10.0 for data integrity testing at the backend.
• Performing manual and automated testing on web based application.
• Working in agile development environment with frequently changing requirement and features set.
• Interacting with Business Analysts and Software Developers for bug reviews
• Developing test summary reports.
• Performing navigation testing and cross browser- testing for application behavior.
• After successful release of project, developing automation scripts using QTP 10.0 and integrating the scripts with master script.
• Using SQL for retrieving data.
• Writing SQL querries.
• Writing test cases in the QC.
• Executing test cases from QC to QTP 10.0.
• Logging defects in the QC.
Environments: Windows 7, Windows XP, Linus, HTML, XML, Java script, QTP 10.0
Fremont bank Hayward, CA 03/10 to 12/10
One of the oldest indecently owned and managed bank in the bay area, headquarter in Fremont. Fremont bank is leader in mortgage lending for the bay area and beyond, for home purchase loans, refinancing, and home equity lines and loans.
• Developed test plan and test cases and executed them.
• Involved in executive and retrieving the data for SQL queries.
• Used SQL for the data integrity testing at the backend.
• Performed manual testing for the execution of large number of test cases.
• Performed automation testing by using QTP 10.0
• Extensively used Standard checkpoints, Table checkpoints, Database checkpoints, using QTP 10.0
• Generated enhanced graphs reports with Quality Center.
• Tested bank loan information web based application used to request and approved mortgage loan request.
• Led smoke testing, functional, integration, system user interface testing of the bank loan information web based application.
• Validated different reports (cash balance, withdrawal, deposit).
• Performed Data driven test and performed regression testing after bug fixing.
• Performed security test to check that only valid users could access the site.
• Wrote SQL statements.
• Tracked defects using Jira.
Environments: Windows, Linux, Bugzilla, SQL, Power point, VBscript, LoadRunner, HTML, MS-Word, MS-Excel, IE, and QTP 10.0
Status: USA Citizen
References: Available upon request