Mobile No: +919*********.
To work in competitive environment and to associate myself with the organization to put my hard work and skills for mutual benefit of both.
• B.Tech from JNIT through JNTU in the year 2012 with an aggregate of 71.68%.
• Intermediate from Vivek junior College in the year 2008 with an aggregate of 86.7%.
• SSC from RBVR REDDY MODEL HIGH SCHOOL in the year 2006 with an aggregate of 75%.
Programming Languages : C, C++,java
RDBMS : SQL Server 2008,Oracle 10g
Operating Systems : Windows family
Project #:1 A Real time comprehensive Architecture and Solution for web Bulletin Board from spamming attack
Environment : java, SQL server 2008
Role : Developer
Team Size : 3
Contribution : Designing, Coding and Maintenance
Description: Spamming is one of the most prominent challenges over the web. It is an event of
flooding various website with sort of data that people would not have otherwise received.
Generally spamming is performed in two major ways. Using automated programs and using
Human spammers is an issue where either automated programs or human belonging to a
spamming society registers itself with various forums (web bulletin board ) and post same
message. This is primiraly done for two main purposes: To create back link a website from
numerous websites to increase the search engine ranking of the website and to advertise
certain products whose advertisements are refused to be accepted by web audience. In this
we analyze various security threats and their preventive measures withimplication on server
and the bulletin board itself with the help of real time data from grasshoppernetwork.com
which a forum running mybb Bulletin Board. We Analyze various threat models and purpose
a comprehensive model to protect the forum from spammers. A java based modification is
developed as antispamming measure and integrated with the existing website. Result data
shows significant improvement in preventing spam with our algorithm
Key words: web security, Bulletin board security, spam
• Involved in Designing user interface, coding, ManualTesting.
• Team leader
• Treasurer of Sri Sarvepally Radhakrishnan Foundation.
• Organised college level compitions.
• Published a paper on “A Realtime comprehensive architecture and solution for web bulliten board security from spaming attack” in NITK for international conference.
• Participated in college and school level debate and essay competition and received applaud
• Ability to grasp new things and acquire requisite skill set quickly.
• A keen team player with ability to work in a team and individually.
• Self-directed, Resourceful and Creative.
• Good Communication skill.
Father’s Name P.Gopal Reddy
Date of Birth 15th august 1991
Marital Status Single
Languages English, Telugu & Hindi(read)
Permanent Address P.Vamsheedhar Reddy,
Mahaboobnagar – 509105.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct to the best of my Knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
Date: (P.Vamsheedhar Reddy)