Gregory S. Cauble
• Southern California Institute of Technology provided me with lectures and book education of the principles of electricity, calculating power needed for residential and commercial buildings, codes, blue prints, motors and plc computer control. They also provided me with Laboratory/hands on projects. Projects ranged from conduit bending, wiring receptacles, lighting fixers, smoke detectors, panel installation, wiring 3 phase motors and plc.
• As a class A truck driver. I provided excellent customer service. I received an award for the services I provided to a customer of Sygma Networking/Sysco. I can provide a copy of this award if needed.
• I delivered approximately 160,000 pounds a week of food products by hand to various customers.
• I have logged in over 175,000 safe miles since I have been a truck driver.
• I trained new drivers on customer’s deliveries for Sygma Networking.
• As a manager in financial recovery. I recovered profitability of turnover accounts from 10% to 80%.
• Delegation of cold calling to team members. Create phone jobs for employees.
• Cold calling and negotiating high dollar amounts on commercial and retail accounts. Responsible for calls on highly sensitive and hard collection accounts.
• Trained employees for strategies on collecting payments on a daily basis.
• Daily auditing of accounts for clients. Auditing would include - Number of times an account has been worked or not, number of calls made on an account, monitoring in on calls between collectors and debtors, number of letters sent on accounts, etc.
• Weekly to monthly reports on accounts for clients and owners of company.
• Monthly and weekly reports on collection accounts for company and clients.
Student, Southern California Institute of Technology, Anaheim, Ca 2008-2008
Class A Truck driver, Sygma Networking, Lancaster, Ca 2005-2007
Class A Truck driver, Schneider National, Fontana, Ca 2005-2005
Manager, California Financial Credit Association, Reseda, Ca 2000-2003.
Manager, BCR Enterprises, Mission Hills, Ca 1985-2005
Southern California Institute of Technology, Anaheim, Ca 7 months. GPA 3.8
Los Angeles Valley College, Van Nuys, Ca 2 years. GPA 3.8