OBJECTIVE: To gain the knowledge and experience needed to pursue a career in the field of Technical and Information Management.
EDUCATION: DEVRY UNIVERSITY
Bachelors Degree – Technical Management (BA) - 2006
Graduated with a GPA of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale
2006 – Present
· Prioritize and manage the completion of projects in and efficient and timely manner.
· Assist with the new hire orientation as well as interviewing and scheduling.
· Participates in developing and conducting educational and in-service programs.
· Order all office equipment and supplies.
· General office support photocopying, scanning, faxing and answering phones.
2001 – 2004
· Managed incoming and outgoing mail including courier and overnight packages.
· Scheduled and coordinated meeting rooms and conference calls.
· Interfaced with facility management and vendors.
· Typed all of the company’s legal documents.
· Responsible for production of company’s bi-monthly newsletter.
1998 – 2001
· Handled all of company correspondences.
· Created a computerized customer database.
· Strong experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications.
· Upgraded office filing system.
· Answered phones and met with public to answer questions.
SKILLS Microsoft Word, Microsoft Works, Microsoft Access, Program Manager, Power Point, Excel