§ Proficient in MS Office, Lotus Notes, Log Mein, Computerized Billing, QuickBooks 2010, Remedy, Citrix, VMware
§ Active Directory, Windows XP and Windows Vista Windows.
§ Amassed over 10 years of customer service experience including 5 years of management.
§ Experience in Marketing and Advertising.
§ 2 years call center experience.
§ Efficient in graphic programs.
Inplex (2010- Present) Store Manger/ Sales
• Sales and “bottom-line” profits of the store.
• Recruit, hire, train, evaluate and counsel store employees. Schedule, organize and direct assignment
• Develop and implement employee performance evaluations and improvement plans.
• Ensure interior and exterior of store is maintained to company standards.
• Utilize labor management tools, including effective scheduling, to maximize productivity,
• Profitability and margins.
• Enforce company standards and goals for each employee.
• Communicate, execute, and manage marketing and merchandising programs.
• Inventory Management.
• Manage store revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation and delivery of deposits to bank.
• Execute and monitor loss prevention and shrink programs.
FedEx Office Chicago, Illinois (2007-2010) Sales Customer Service Representative
• Identified new customers using resources available
• Customer retention / recovery activities
• Outreach selling to the local market
• Job bidding and bid follow-up for the clusters
• Maintained bidding database
• Consultative selling (to include up-selling)
• Takes complex job orders
• Responsible for driving product revenue
• Implements Local Marketing Programs for cluster/center, when appropriate
• Implement Guerilla marketing techniques for national programs, when appropriate
• Customer mailings and follow-up
• Customer follow-up for national product initiatives
• • •
Ensure centers within clusters execute on merchandising standards
Participates in sales blitzes for new compact car openings Participates in local area customer sales blitzes
Hewitt Lincolnshire, Illinois (2006-2007)
Customer Service Rep / Help Desk Operator
• Assisted clients with pension Calculations and estimates for retirement.
• Explained 401k plan provisions as well as tax guidelines.
• Assisted clients, withdrawals, and retirement needs
• Provided a single point of contact for all users in order to provide customer services and ensure that the
Service levels provided meet expectations by providing response, action, feedback, and solutions
responsible for password resets via active directory, used the ticket system remedy, • Performed basic troubleshooting on hardware, software, and with printers issues
Sprint-Nextel Chicago, Illinois (2003-2006) Lead Sales Representative
• Supervised retail and technical departments with a total of nine employees. Resolved bill issues as well as motivated staff to overachieve sales goals.
• Developed business relationships to help bring traffic into store. Resulting in getting several businesses In the area to establish service and get the store to increase business sales by 48%.
• Delegated responsibilities and cross-trained retail staff on opening and closing store.
• Instituted a computerized inventory tracking report for use by management and technician.
• Initiated and directed the development of an employee attitude survey. Which helped to resolve morale
communications, productivity, and organizing problems
• Successfully attained quota consecutively leading district in the top ten percentile.
• Created sales training to help all employees successfully hit quotas.
National Louis University Chicago, Illinois
Bachelors of Arts September 2006 - December 2012