SAP ABAP consultant
To work in an organization where I am able to contribute to the organization’s growth and profitability with my skill and in turn get an opportunity to gain exposure and expertise that would help me build a strong and successful career.
• Total 5 yrs experience in IT & Non-IT industry.
• Having 2 yrs experience as SAP ABAP/4 Programmer in ERP using SAP R/3 and core expertise in ABAP/4 development.
• Implementation and support projects of SAP- ABAP/4.7 AND ECC 6.0.
• Hands on experience in ABAP/4 with functional knowledge MM, SD.
• Expertise in developing Classical Reports, Interactive Reports, ALV Reports, by using various method.
• Good working experience in BDC methods by using Call Transaction Method & Session Method.
• Worked on SAP Script, Smart Forms and implementing the various document output specifications.
• Experience in sap tools like LSMW, Transaction Recording for Data Uploading from legacy system to
• Good experience in Data Dictionary Object for creation of Tables, Views, Search Help, Domains.
• Experience in BAPI interface for data uploading from non-sap to sap system.
• Experience in debugging ABAP programs.
• Conceptual knowledge on ALE IDOCs.
ERP : SAP R/3.
Languages : ABAP/4, C, C++, Java, VB.Net
Database : Oracle.
Operating System : Windows 2000/XP.
• M.C.A. from Indira Gandhi National Open University in Dec, 2007
• CIC from Indira Gandhi National Open University in 2003
• B.A. from Lucknow University in May, 2002.
• ERP SAP Technical training in ABAP Module from Webcom Technology in June, 2010.
• Training in .Net Technologies from Esoft Technologies in 2006.
• GNIIT Diploma from NIIT in 2006.
• August, 2010 to till Date: PGC Infotech Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad an ABAP Technical Consultant on the payroll
of Velcon Consulting Service.
PROJECT # 1:
Client : SWITCHER SA.
Position : ABAP Consultant
Duration : August, 2010
Back in 1981, Robin Cornelius was an economics student at the University of Lausanne when he created MABROUC SA (today Switcher SA) to distribute the Switcher and Whale brands. Located in Le Mont-sur-Lausanne, the company and its two brands occupy 100 collaborators working in spacious accommodation .
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyzing the functional inputs
• Development of code based on the approved technical specifications
• Analysis and development of objects as per client requirements.
• Involved in documentation on each design & development work.
• Developed Report to display sales history.
• Developed Report to display status of complete Purchase Order for the given purchasing order numbers.
• Developed an Interactive report which shows the Vendor details, purchasing header details for selected Vendor and display the purchasing items for selected purchased document.
• Displays the list of purchase orders as the Basic ALV and display the Item Details for the Selected Order.
• Material Master Data Transfer (MM). This inbound interface transferred the Legacy system material data to SAP through MM01 transaction.
• Vendor Master Data Transfer. This conversion created vendor master records in SAP using T Code XK01.
• Developed a smart form layout 'custom invoice document' for export sales as per requirement.
• Designed and developed a smart form to display Delivery note.
• Developed a Smart form, which is purely to display the Purchase order and provided an option to display the Smart form output as PDF document to be saved by end user.
• Enhancements - in existing reports and screens. User Exits - at different levels based on requirements. Change objects in ABAP
• Developed interface program to upload customer change data to database using a BAPI function-module.
• Developed interface program to upload Purchase order, which also contained extended fields data to
Database using a BAPI function-module BAPI_PO_CREATE1.
City Montessori School (CMS), Lucknow as Computer Lab Asst. (Nov, 08 – Jun, 2010)
The City Montessori School (CMS) is the world's largest school in a city. It has 23 branch campuses spread over the city of Lucknow with over 39,000 students on roll.
• To help the computer teacher to run the lab sessions as per curriculum.
• To help the students during java programming and remove their difficulties.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Lucknow as System Trainee. (Feb, 05 – Feb, 06)
Indian Oil is a Fortune 500 Company. It has offices all over India. The Information System dept. at UPSO, Lucknow is responsible for all the computer system & network related job of UP State Circle.
• Support to SAP R/3 end-user if they faced any problem.
• Maintenance of Lotus Domino Mail Server and keeping back-up of its Database.
• Troubleshooting and supporting to the users over 100 Machine.
Date of Birth : 10/01/1982
Gender : Male
Marital Status : Married
Language Known : Hindi, English.