HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONAL
Offering an experience of 2.5+ years, seeking senior level assignments across the industry
Extensive background in corporate recruitment to include full recruitment life cycle. Worked extensively with HR Heads and project hiring managers to gain understanding of the position requirements.
Meticulous, result-oriented professional with experience in managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines with an ability to provide impeccable customer service.
Ability to work collaboratively & a commitment to accomplish the assigned task.
Well-developed communication and project management abilities.
Highly motivated, energetic, positive team player with the “roll-up the sleeves” attitude.
Demonstrated ability in managing HR related activity like payroll, recruitment, Training and development, PF and administrative functions.
A strong team leader /player, training, guiding and motivating teams of professionals towards maximum productivity with exceptional consensus building, negotiation and interpersonal skills, analytical mind and comprehensive problem detection/ solving abilities.
Core Competencies Includes:
• Coordination Skills • Manpower Management • Resource Management • Facilities Management •
Operations • Personnel Management • Relationship Management
1) Team Lease Services Pvt Ltd since March 2011- Joined as Career Consultant -HR
Promoted to Senior Career Consultant -HR in April 2011
Team Lease Services Pvt Ltd is specialized in providing full spectrum of HR Consulting and staffing solutions.
Synchronize Recruitment Strategies:
Managing the Recruitment process from screening to selection
Synchronize recruitment for multiple skill sets in accordance with the recruitment plan(s) of clientele.
Sourcing relevant profiles through job portals and Professional websites.
Source, screen, evaluate & select candidates through a structured recruitment process designed to obtain the best candidates.
Meet established hiring targets and maintains compliance with established reporting structure
Mentored, coached and developed less experienced team members & provide assistance in understanding the position & achieving targets.
Maintaining the database for the recruitment process.
Post offer follow-up:
Continuous follow up with offered candidates to ensure offer to onboard conversion.
Negotiating with the candidates and clients as required regarding CTC matters.
Managing employee communication in respect to Offer letters, joining formalities, background verification formalities etc.
Interacting with clients on regular basis to get posted about any requirements.
Getting clients’ feedback on positions handled from time to time and communicating the same to the candidates.
Work closely with hiring managers and department managers to coordinate planning activities regarding hiring, trends, needs and recruiting strategies.
Handling Induction and Joining formalities for new staff
Responsible for employee engagement
Maintaining of Clients Billing sheet
Preparation and submitting invoices based on the service terms to the client.
2) Kotak Life Insurance from Feb 2010- till Feb 2011 Joined as Recruiter -HR
1. Handling entire Recruitment Cycle for In house talent acquisition.
2.Source candidates using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to referrals, networking, internal database searches, online searches, Internet postings, job/career fairs, referrals, and user/technical groups.
3. Screen and build a pipeline of candidates and provide a constant source of candidates for up and coming requirements.
4. Negotiate with candidates, extend offers, negotiate compensation, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other top talent in the area.
5. Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region.
6. Responsible for increasing number of qualified applicants in database.
7. Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
8. Database Management: Maintaining MIS, daily status, end to end joining details of candidates.
9. Coordinating with Assessment team & Line Manager's till the final selection of the candidates.
10. Recruitment across all the functions i.e. (IT, Sales, Telesales, Operations, IT Support, Collections, etc)
MBA(HR) MIT School of Business (AICTE Approved) in 2010, Pune
B.Sc. (PCM) RDVV University, Jabalpur, Balaghat,2006
XII (PCM) M.P.Board, Bhopal, 2003
X M.P.Board, Bhopal, 2001
Pursued 2 months training at proFX Consulting & Allied Services As a part of PGDBA and prepared a
project titled “Analysis of Training Need of Corporate.”
Done a term paper project during MBA titled “Training need analysis of industry – Non Core Areas”
Windows 98, XP, Vista, 7
Date of Birth : 15th Aug 1985
Languages Known : English and Hindi
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is true to my knowledge and belief.
Place: Columbus Nitu Patle